• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Gabriel Jesus: Will He Score Again?

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I wish people stop compering him with Richarlison. One won multi PL trophy and now playing for Arsenal who fighting for title the other guy played for Everton and now Sp**s.

Richarlison only better in national team that's about it.

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
We don’t need a 100 million pound striker. Bring Flo back keep nketiah as 3rd option, Trossard can play there. We need a good versatile squad defender of quality. We should look to pinch that player someone like Koulibaly from Chelsea in a firesale. And we need a pacey 6/8 combo player that is where the big money should go. We might need two players depending on what happens with TP5

Multipass

We don’t need a 100 million pound striker. Bring Flo back keep nketiah as 3rd option, Trossard can play there. We need a good versatile squad defender of quality. We should look to pinch that player someone like Koulibaly from Chelsea in a firesale. And we need a pacey 6/8 combo player that is where the big money should go. We might need two players depending on what happens with TP5

Koulibaly? You serious bro? This isn’t 2019/20. If want a squad CB I say we get a new RB and have Tomiyasu play the CB role.

Agree that we don’t need the striker at the moment though. Think Flo and Nketiah offer enough variation from Jesus for a plan B.

Nunowoolmez

Established Member
Koulibaly? You serious bro? This isn’t 2019/20. If want a squad CB I say we get a new RB and have Tomiyasu play the CB role.

Agree that we don’t need the striker at the moment though. Think Flo and Nketiah offer enough variation from Jesus for a plan B.
Yeah I think Tomi has sadly proven he cannot cope with physicalities required of Pl full back. He is ideal as the utility defender. We need a better 2nd option RB.

That Fresneda kid will maybe be that guy in the summer.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
unnamed.png

339189363_185843257109056_2287208230529565948_n.jpg

Tnegs

Awesome to see him get back in the goals and perfect timing as well just before Anfield. We need him fit and firing for the rest of the season if we are going to win this.

Farzad Stoned

Back up squad player under 20 million you wouldn’t take him? I would, he will be sold at fire sale prices at the chelsea fire sale.

Uncle Good-Advice

Back up squad player under 20 million you wouldn’t take him? I would, he will be sold at fire sale prices at the chelsea fire sale.
Good point. Usually we we're getting Chelsea rejects that were surplus to requirements but this time around it would be different as they simply have too many players and some of those are at least serviceable. They probably won't deal with Tottenham so Arsenal are the most logical destination for those who have already settled in London and don't want to move to another country.

Farzad Stoned

Good point. Usually we we're getting Chelsea rejects that were surplus to requirements but this time around it would be different as they simply have too many players and some of those are at least serviceable. They probably won't deal with Tottenham so Arsenal are the most logical destination for those who have already settled in London and don't want to move to another country.
Exactly people act like i want to buy the guy to for 50 million and replace our starting CBs. I want an experienced defender to take Holding’s spot, similarly we also need a back up rightback. We can buy one or both from Chelsea at price no one else can match. I think big money should be invested on two new midfielders

Uncle Good-Advice

Exactly people act like i want to buy the guy to for 50 million and replace our starting CBs. I want an experienced defender to take Holding’s spot, similarly we also need a back up rightback. We can buy one or both from Chelsea at price no one else can match. I think big money shpuld be invested on two new midfielders
Definitely we need some experience and leadership at the back, it's an absolute must. Next year we're going for a quadruple and we can't do it only with youth.

Farzad Stoned

Definitely we need some experience and leadership at the back, it's an absolute must. Next year we're going for a quadruple and we can't do it only with youth.
We can fill out depth chart with firesale prices why not. Despite his issues at a club in turmoil he plays most weeks and would come extremely cheap, below market. You don’t blow your transfer kitty on a 4th CB and back, instead the savings you invest in a two top midfielders. I think our forward line and backline are fairly settled but if we want to be a multi competition side we will need more quality in midfield

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Exactly people act like i want to buy the guy to for 50 million and replace our starting CBs. I want an experienced defender to take Holding’s spot, similarly we also need a back up rightback. We can buy one or both from Chelsea at price no one else can match. I think big money should be invested on two new midfielders
Are you aware that Koulibaly is 32 years old in the summer?

He hasn't even been good in EPL.

At this point it would be much worse business than Luiz was, who was cheap considering he is on another planet with his ball playing abilities and that is pretty rare. Arsenal is past these kind of buys.

Farzad Stoned

Are you aware that Koulibaly is 32 years old in the summer?

He hasn't even been good in EPL.

At this point it would be much worse business than Luiz was, who was cheap considering he is on another planet with his ball playing abilities and that is pretty rare. Arsenal is past these kind of buys.

Is he better than Holding? That is who i see him playing for. We don’t need much at CB, he plays regularly for them and their problems are not in defense. I wouldn’t buy him for anything but dirt cheap as a 4th CB

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Is he better than Holding? That is who i see him playing for. We don’t need much at CB, he plays regularly for them and their problems are not in defense. I wouldn’t buy him for anything but dirt cheap as a 4th CB
If Arsenal wins the title, we can get much better RCB than Holding or Koulibaly.

They bought him for like 33 million pounds last summer. Not so sure they will sell him to Arsenal for under 20 million after a year.

These kind of deals should not be entertained at all anymore. Arsenal deserves much better now.

Farzad Stoned

If Arsenal wins the title, we can get much better RCB than Holding or Koulibaly.

They bought him for like 33 million pounds last summer. Not so sure they will sell him to Arsenal for under 20 million after a year.

These kind of deals should not be entertained at all anymore. Arsenal deserves much better now.
He will be sold for Jorginho numbers. If i told you could get a seasoned 4th CB who plays every week for a mid table side to replace holding for 10-15 million you wouldn’t take him? Again he would be an insurance policy thrown on to spell the big horses bought at dirt cheap prices. Yes they will sell they have no choice

say yes

forum master baiter
Happy Excuse Me GIF

Farzad Stoned

For Holding under 20 million i would take him, their problems are not defensive. You guys act like i want him to replace Saliba, i see him as older player behind Kiwior in pecking order

Top Bottom