• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Gabriel Jesus: Will He Score Again?

Gunners1616

We count on Eddie or we get the portugese lad, no in between...

Hopefully Jesus comes back at 100%.

Happy La Liga GIF by ElevenSportsBE

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Can we get top four with Nketiah as our main striker?

Hopefully, Jesus is in better shape than reported, if not we have a problem.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Can we get top four with Nketiah as our main striker?

Hopefully, Jesus is in better shape than reported, if not we have a problem.

With Martinelli along? I think so.

No title talk anymore, though, sadly. I just can't see us getting anyone of note here for the CF position.

We'll bring a wide forward and call it, as far as attackers go.

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli
I mean if Haaland or KDB goes down they could have a similar issue to us, I'm happy just taking it one game at a time.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
If he really out 3 months we need forget about signing winger just go straight for CF don't know who but someone who at least can score there nobody close to G.Jesus style of play in the market.

This news seriously ruin all the mood for the rest of season this guy made our attack gone up levels.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
If he really out 3 months we need forget about signing winger just go straight for CF don't know who but someone who at least can score there nobody close to G.Jesus style of play in the market.

This news seriously ruin all the mood for the rest of season this guy made our attack gone up levels.

AT LEAST* three months. 😭

Really hoping the Arsenal guys work some magic here, but I rather he gets an operation than risking it and losing him for longer.

Top Bottom