• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Gabriel Jesus: Will He Score Again?

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

People that criticized Gabriel always prefered him over Nketiah. That seems difficult for some people to understand.

baccy_man

Established Member
This was always a worry about players coming back from the world cup with injuries, Hopefully he will have a quick recovery and come back as good as he was when he first joined us,
I have not seen any news on what the injury is I assuming it's a cruciate injury.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

You really want more yellow boxes on AM ?!
I sure don't

As long as we win the PL, I very much doubt there will be anyone on here complaining about a box.

About the site of course before anyone tries to paraphrase that.

WiscoGooner8

This was always a worry about players coming back from the world cup with injuries, Hopefully he will have a quick recovery and come back as good as he was when he first joined us,
I have not seen I'm too lazy to look for myself, any news on what the injury is I assuming it's a cruciate injury.
Not if it’s a 3 month time table. The only things that make sense are collateral ligament or (more likely) a meniscus repair.

Morning_woody

As long as we win the PL, I very much doubt they’ll be anyone on here complaining about a box.
Prison FC for the win then.
Would you seriously buy a player who's charged with 232 breaches of betting rules?
This guy won't be playing much football if guilty

Tom Mix

If money is the issue we should sell Turner and cash in on his world cup premium and gamble that Ramsdale doesn't get injured. He's 28, he's never going to be our first choice anyway and his value will go down once he settles back on our bench. Use the money to get Zaha.

If money isn't the issue, don't sell Turner. But we should be trying to get Chesney in to be our no. 2 when he leaves Juventus.

pettr

If money is the issue we should sell Turner and cash in on his world cup premium and gamble that Ramsdale doesn't get injured. He's 28, he's never going to be our first choice anyway and his value will go down once he settles back on our bench. Use the money to get Zaha.

If money isn't the issue, don't sell Turner. But we should be trying to get Chesney in to be our no. 2 when he leaves Juventus.
Szczęsny won't come here to be a second choice. And given the age and the wages his on, it does not make much sense. And Turner is valued at 5 million, not a huge amount.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
This feels like a throwback to the Wenger days. This is like RvP getting injured and out season going off course.

Moreover it’s a throwback to classic AM, one tweet from a Brazilian journo and we’re in meltdown all morning :lol:

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel

Does this sound like a guy who will be back in a month?

Yes, footballers (people in general, to be honest) are too emotional.

Son was crying after Ghana knocked South Korea our of the World Cup the other day, then cried the game after when they qualified ffs...and will be crying again tomorrow, when they get smashed by Brazil :lol:

Jesus will be leading the line v West Ham!

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Its just whether Arteta would sanction a move. Any others you can think of? Tammy Abraham looks more attainable than he previously was?

Tammy is a decent shout but he hasn’t looked great this season, could be a good time to pick up. If we can’t get a CF then I’d just go for Trossard since he’s attainable and he can cover a few positions.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Yes, footballers (people in general, to be honest) are too emotional.

Son was crying after Ghana knocked South Korea our of the World Cup the other day, then cried the game after when they qualified ffs...and will be crying again tomorrow, when they get smashed by Brazil :lol:

Jesus will be leading the line v West Ham!
Gabriou Jesus won’t be back until the clocks go forward, come to terms with it 🙏

Arsenal Quotes

I’ve told Dave to cut off his ponytail. I think it makes him less aerodynamic.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom