• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Gabriel Jesus: Will He Score Again?

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
He is such an emotional player. He isn't unflappable at all. Goal droughts effect him. A weight of expectation effects him.

The last world Cup he didn't score and basically said he wasn't a striker anymore. Came to us, and apparently found the old Jesus who is a striker. Got dropped for Brazil and made second choice and its like he doubts himself.

On top of that, from an Arsenal point of view, Brazil winning it would be a disaster. I don't think Jesus would come back from that mentally. Missing out on winning the world Cup. I remember when Koscielny said he wished France had lost it and I would class him as mentally strong. Jesus is not that. He won't be able to handle it.

MartiSaka

Join my "Occupy A-M" movement here 🗳
Kinda want Arteta do the Arteta thing, move 5 players around to make up for 1 player missing effectively fecking our whole system

He’s done it before
I think it must be a satirical piss take written by football london but I red an online article by them a couple of days ago that with the Jesus injury, Arteta sees a returning ESR as a front man option like the false 9 he played against Villareal. Surely a joke but if this is his solution I am back to being Arteta out😂

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
..... a returning ESR as a front man option like the false 9 he played against VALENCIA. Surely a joke but if this is his solution I am back to being Arteta out😂
You mean Villareal away?
It was on the Europa semifinal 1st leg.

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
yes that's the one I meant
Cool, because the Valencia away match in the other Europa semifinal was probably one of the best away performances we put after Wenger. Auba hattrick and Laca scoring a screamer from the edge of box.

MartiSaka

Cool, because the Valencia away match in the other Europa semifinal was probably one of the best away performances we put after Wenger. Auba hattrick and Laca scoring a screamer from the edge of box.
yeah the Napoli and Valencia ties in the Europa league were very impressive under Emery.

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
If Arteta and Edu don’t buy this is criminal negligence. I wish i could put the gangsters of FIFA and the Qatari Royal Gangster family on trial for destroying our title chances. But their list of crimes is too long to worry about ruining a 60 million club asset so mass slavers can do PR. Qatar and their filthy Petrosheiks should have to buy us a comparable striker. 100 million pound replacement cost. Arsenal should sue qatar for compensation i have been sued for much less than this. Qatari corruption burned our season period and end of story. Maybe ruined s valuable club asset. Sue Qatar they did Arsenal to the tune of a 100 million pounds for their bribery induced WC

avenellroad

John Radford’s son
If Arteta and Edu don’t buy this is criminal negligence. I wish i could put the gangsters of FIFA and the Qatari Royal Gangster family on trial for destroying our title chances. But their list of crimes is too long to worry about ruining a 60 million club asset so mass slavers can do PR. Qatar and their filthy Petrosheiks should have to buy us a comparable striker. 100 million pound replacement cost. Arsenal should sue qatar for compensation i have been sued for much less than this. Qatari corruption burned our season period and end of story. Maybe ruined s valuable club asset. Sue Qatar they did Arsenal to the tune of a 100 million pounds for their bribery induced WC
You ok man?

Farzad Stoned

You ok man?
No we just had our striker and potentially season ruined by this abomination of a world cup, if i was Stan i’d sue the bribery induced wasting of a 60 million pound asset. I swear to god i have been sued for nothing this is down right arson. Tell me how this con job didn’t just screw us out of a player we just bought for 60 million? Add Arsenal’s once in 20 year title chance along with 600 dead workers to the victims of this fake WC so an evil fake country can do pR.

Frankly, i don’t how you guys are ok with this. This is freaking disaster

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
First I'm hearing of this 💀 good grief what a pathetic tosser. Why would you say that out loud?
There was context to it.

"The World Cup will remain a dark spot of my career.

"The injury was hard to accept. The result was even harder because they won the World Cup.

"I have a selfish side. I tell myself that I could have been part of the adventure and won the Cup.

"And I would have it in a corner of my head for the rest my life.

"I was really happy for them, but also disgusted.

"You can not feel like a world champion, as the 60 million French could.

"It's a strange feeling that during the tournament I wanted them to qualify, but at the same time I wanted them to lose."

"It feels like a hit on the back of the head. When you are in good form, you have lots of friends. When you are injured... after a certain period of time, you are forgotten about.

I understand it psychologically. I depends on your personality, but it must be so hard to be happy for something you were not a part of and never would be again.

Winning a world cup is a once in a lifetime opportunity. Only one player has won the world cup 3 times. Pele. There are 20 other players who have won the world cup twice. Gabriel Jesus will likely, not have another attempt at a world cup.

Farzad Stoned

There was context to it.

"The World Cup will remain a dark spot of my career.

"The injury was hard to accept. The result was even harder because they won the World Cup.

"I have a selfish side. I tell myself that I could have been part of the adventure and won the Cup.

"And I would have it in a corner of my head for the rest my life.

"I was really happy for them, but also disgusted.

"You can not feel like a world champion, as the 60 million French could.

"It's a strange feeling that during the tournament I wanted them to qualify, but at the same time I wanted them to lose."

"It feels like a hit on the back of the head. When you are in good form, you have lots of friends. When you are injured... after a certain period of time, you are forgotten about.

I understand it psychologically. I depends on your personality, but it must be so hard to be happy for something you were not a part of and never would be again.

Winning a world cup is a once in a lifetime opportunity. Only one player has won the world cup 3 times. Pele. There are 20 other players who have won the world cup twice. Gabriel Jesus will likely, not have another attempt at a world cup.
Yeah but he made the team and played so he gets a medal how is that more traumatic than getting injured and the team losing? In his position it is better if Brazil wins. By the way Pele got hurt early in 1962, and got hurt in 1966 which is most likely why Brazil didn’t win. In 1962 Garrincha took over and became a legend. Does anyone ding Pele and say he won 2 WCs? I don’t buy the logic of your post at all. Brazil wins, Jesus played, he gets a medal no one remembers the rest

Farzad Stoned

No , @farzad4daarse has had to watch his team made into an islamic republic propaganda tool and knocked out by its mortal enemies the USA. And what’s worse he’s languishing at 28th in the Arsenalmania World Cup tipping . Hasn’t been a good few weeks.
Are you ignorant, i been burned by islamic Republic more than anyone you could know. Why do stupid people think i need to answer for Islamic Republic but bribe giving mass slavers shouldn’t apologize for anything or be accountable because the British empire gave them a fake country to steal gas. The only crap eaters eating propaganda are those that think the Qatari Royal family is anything but gangster garbage

MartiSaka

No we just had our striker and potentially season ruined by this abomination of a world cup, if i was Stan i’d sue the bribery induced wasting of a 60 million pound asset. I swear to god i have been sued for nothing this is down right arson. Tell me how this con job didn’t just screw us out of a player we just bought for 60 million? Add Arsenal’s once in 20 year title chance along with 600 dead workers to the victims of this fake WC so an evil fake country can do pR.

Frankly, i don’t how you guys are ok with this. This is freaking disaster
Not happy but I can handle these sort of setbacks as I knew they were likely to happen. It’s almost expected to me, would have been more of a surprise if the season continued as it had prior to WC

Multipass

Are you ignorant, i been burned by islamic Republic more than anyone you could know. Why do stupid people think i need to answer for Islamic Republic but bribe giving mass slavers shouldn’t apologize for anything or be accountable because the British empire gave them a fake country to steal gas. The only crap eaters eating propaganda are those that think the Qatari Royal family is anything but gangster garbage
Maybe read my post again there. I said they turned your team into an Islamic republic propaganda tool. That’s the opposite of implying you support the Islamic republic 🙄

Farzad Stoned

Maybe read my post again there. I said they turned your team into an Islamic republic propaganda tool. That’s the opposite of implying you support the Islamic republic 🙄
Ok, i am still freaking volcanic about this abomination doing our striker. I can’t understand why other fans of the club are so willing to brush the 900 pound elephant under the rug frankly. This shouldn’t of happened

Farzad Stoned

Not happy but I can handle these sort of setbacks as I knew they were likely to happen. It’s almost expected to me, would have been more of a surprise if the season continued as it had prior to WC
It isn’t expected; a WC in Christmas is as expected as pigs flying. Bribery and corruption of two evil institutions did our season and did our striker. This isn’t normal course of business or even normal levels of Fifa corruption

Arsenal Quotes

Robert Pirès was a fabulous player, world-class, and for a few years, before his injury, he was unquestionably the best left-midfielder in the world by far. He had incredible technique, he was smart, a finisher. He was a killer with a smile, the gentlest man in the world who suddenly drive the ball exactly where it was needed.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom