• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Gabriel Jesus: "Goals are not my strong point"

TheGreatWright8

Player:Jesus
True, nothing new. Eddie has always been an excellent finisher but his all round game has surprised me. Definite starter for me in this form, well technically he’s been quality since the back end of last season.
Don't know about that I mean the chances he missed against ****spur don't make for pleasent viewing.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

You reckon Tets will play him up top? Idk man, let’s see
Why not, rather than running Nketiah to the ground? He mentions he is versatile and has quality & composure in the final third.

In EPL for Brighton, he has played 22 times as a CF, 11 times as a SS. That's almost 30% of his games. Also 26 times as an AMF.

db10_therza

🎵 Edu getting rickrolled 🎵
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
Why not, rather than running Nketiah to the ground? He mentions he is versatile and has quality & composure in the final third.

In EPL for Brighton, he has played 22 times as a CF, 11 times as a SS. That's almost 30% of his games. Also 26 times as an AMF.

Yeah I know he “can” play there. I’m just not sure Arteta will do it

Gooner Zig

AM's Resident Accountant
Trusted ⭐

Tbh by the time Jesus comes back Eddie will be absolutely shattered from having to play every fixture in 3 comps and will need a breather, regardless of form. After that we can rotate them based on the fixture. For example if we’re playing Newcastle I’d rather have Jesus as his guile can unlock that aircraft carrier they park in front of their goal.

All filed in the nice problem to have cabinet anyway.

Very good point.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

At youth level, hasn't quite translated to senior level just yet imo

I was probably jumping the gun but it’s definitely one of his better attributes. It would be interesting to see how many goals he has scored when he’s been given a consistent run in the first eleven.

Stating the obvious here but it’s a lot harder for a younger player like him to keep on banging in the goals off the bench, just look at Martinelli at the beginning of last season when he was shot of confidence and had to settle for bleep tests.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Pretty sure he will do it, now that he has this versatile attacker. Rather than play Nketiah 90 minutes non-stop. Nketiah isn't even used to that. But of course Nketiah will play much more there and the bigger games.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
I think there's a chance. Minus the sheer tenacity in pressing and the strength, Trossard is probably the nearest we have to Jesus in terms of style and the ability to pop up anywhere across the line. I could see him being used to spell Eddie there in certain matches as well.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Need Dr. Rajpal to explain what this means but he’s back on grass at least:
Fn5AjWWXEAIPeLW

Edit:

Last edited:

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
In 2-3 weeks he should be ready to play football games really amazing news he need to not rush himself or might have those set backs.

Top Bottom