• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Gabriel Jesus: Will He Score Again?

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
I do think Jesus would've really helped breaking down that Everton wall. They were constantly with 9 man around their box. Those fast feet would've broken through or forced numerous fouls I reckon.
Everton and Newcastle are probably 6 points gained instead of 5 points dropped if Jesus is available. He makes Martinelli better, he makes Xhaka better, he give Saka more space to operate in and he makes our press better. That's even if he's not scoring. He's absolutely key to us hitting our top level.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
We need Jesus

We don't need Eddie

It's that simple

Collage-Maker-22-Jan-2023-06.21-PM.jpg

db10_therza

🎵 Edu getting rickrolled 🎵
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
For me elite is better than world class haha
Oh are you one of them mans that thinks world class is anyone who plays for an intl team as opposed to top 5 in that position in World Football?

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
Oh are you one of them mans that thinks world class is anyone who plays for an intl team as opposed to top 5 in that position in World Football?
Nope top5 in that position in World football sounds about right.

But elite for me is the creme de la creme. Like not even just about being in top 5 or top 3 or whatever. Just people who are a clear level above even world class players.

That’s how good Jesus’ all round play was this season until he got injured. Had to be the best all round play on the planet when it comes to his dribbling, hold up play and work rate.

TheDrunkenMaster

Everton and Newcastle are probably 6 points gained instead of 5 points dropped if Jesus is available. He makes Martinelli better, he makes Xhaka better, he give Saka more space to operate in and he makes our press better. That's even if he's not scoring. He's absolutely key to us hitting our top level.
Yeah but then we probably don’t beat united without Eddies two goals.

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
It has nothing to do with scoring, Eddie will always hit decent numbers. I don't think Jesus will ever be a great goalscorer, but he definitely is a worldclass player, something we do miss

Tomb Bombadil

Against Everton we had no grip on the game and we had too many simple mistakes from back to front. Energy was not there from the beginning. I don't think Jesus would have change that much.

But in football, of course, one situation or one player can turn the whole game. We don't know. However, I think we had luck on our side in that respect. Sometimes you are much better and still don't win the game.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

We would have lost the game without Eddie. Its as simple as that.
It’s a game we completely dominated. Come on now. With Jesus it would have been easy victory. Honestly nketiah has done better than we expected. But he isn’t half the player Jesus is

Top Bottom