• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Gabriel Jesus: Will He Score Again?

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Brazilian media think his injury will take a month. He was already feeling knee pain at Arsenal.

We in luck here that we don't have games.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
It's shame for G.Jesus not only he not scoring goals and now he out of the world cup. I knew we'll have few injures during this cup just need to limit the damage

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
All too predictable. Surprised Partey made it through unscathed tbh (although he seemed to be taking it very easy :D )

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Still just rumors no confirmations but the max he'll be out for 3 weeks.

G.Jesus will stay in Qatar to support his teammates

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Cameroon were being so reckless. Flying into challenges and making cynical fouls in a dangerous manner.

It's more about the mental effect it will have on him rather than the physical one.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Sad news, second world cup without scoring.

Luckly for him, Tite is done after the WC, so he'll get a clean slate with whoever manages next.

He'll be fit in time for the restart, here's hoping he comes back firing.

amigo

We're gonna see whether Eddie can step up now. Our next fixture is Boxing day - just 3 weeks time. We may need to buy another striker and/or call back Balogun if this persists.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
But we do, WH, Brighton, and Newcastle, if it's a month he will miss all 3
I think at worst he'll only miss westham i won't be surprised he even back against westham if it's minor he'll only need to rest

Top Bottom