• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Gabriel Jesus: Will He Score Again?

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

I didn't wanna say much, A-M have turned on Eddie because he doesn't do a lot in 5 minute cameos. He might, god forbid, score.
He is not a PL level player. He is half of the player Jesus is and our attack will turn to last season level without Jesus. But we deserve it for having such a thin squad and not getting another striker instead of renewing trash like nketiah

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Hasn’t it been since October 1st the last time he scored for us?

sunglasses-off-sunglasses.gif

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

NOOOOOOOO

he was supossed to be a sub ffs

give me saka acl and we can pack up ffs

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Out for a month, then will need a few games to sharpen up, so it will affect us.

Don’t listen to the “everything is ok” brigade.
Seems like people are ignoring the part where it says he’ll be back in “January at the earliest”. He could be out for a while yet.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

The club has no excuse. They have time to get a striker. But just like last season when we banned Auba 6th if Dec and decided he will never play for us again we refused to get someone in January and missed CL because of it. Knowing this club they will think they have amassed enough point to get top 4 this season and won’t spend on striker. Would be funny if we missed out on top 4 with how arrogant we are

ArsenesCoatMaker

Established Member
The club has no excuse. They have time to get a striker. But just like last season when we banned Auba 6th if Dec and decided he will never play for us again we refused to get someone in January and missed CL because of it. Knowing this club they will think they have amassed enough point to get top 4 this season and won’t spend on striker. Would be funny if we missed out on top 4 with how arrogant we are

Who do you suggest and what do you suggest we do with said striker when Jesus comes back? The market is terrible for strikers right now.

Arsenal Quotes

What is unbelievable is that I am in a position where people reproach me for making a profit. The people who lose money – nobody says a word.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom