• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Gabriel Jesus: Will He Rise Again?

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
It’d be nice if they get a game here. Overall just happy our players don’t seem to be overplayed aside from a few.

Whole team is being rotated for this, so it's likely both of our Gabriels get a full 90.

Tite will likely bring Pedro on and maybe move Jesus to the wing at some point.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Can’t say I totally agree with you, but I’m glad we can come together over our love for Gabi 😍
You think there’s somebody inbetween those three and Jesus? Or you think he’s more talented than them?

samspade

"You said I said" detection expert at your service
You think there’s somebody inbetween those three and Jesus? Or you think he’s more talented than them?
saliba
Özil
Saka, Martinelli
Santi, Partey, Alexis, jesus

Would probably be my rough tier list. I’m not sure on santi though, i might put him higher but I’m not sure about what his best position is. I’d like to watch him again really.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

saliba
Özil
Saka, Martinelli
Santi, Partey, Alexis, jesus

Would probably be my rough tier list. I’m not sure on santi though, i might put him higher but I’m not sure about what his best position is. I’d like to watch him again really.
Saliba at the top or bottom?

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

He is so far from being a reliable goalscorer atm. No sharpness whatsoever against Cameroon.

Gunners1616

Between the last Copa America, the WC Qualifiers and the WC, that's 0 goal for Jesus in 18 games for Brazil....

Also on 10+ games run with Arsenal without a goal.

Don't really care as long as we are top of the league but i doubt even Giroud ever had such a goal drought.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
From his walking after the game doesn't look serious likely hard knock or something. We can't afford to lose no matter if he can't score the guy too important for the team

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
He looks so nervous playing for Brazil, can tell the last World Cup got to him...hope he is ok, please God!

Also that giant chinned gormless looking CF they brought on for him, looked so ****...was hilarious 🤣

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

He looks so nervous playing for Brazil, can tell the last World Cup got to him...hope he is ok, please God!

Also that giant chinned gormless looking CF they brought on for him, looked so ****...was hilarious 🤣
Honestly, at this stage, it is about getting our boys back safe and sound.

Top Bottom