• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Gabriel Jesus: "Goals are not my strong point"

amigo

Chamakh was better than nketiah. He is poor. Only reason he is rated here is because he is from the academy.
It's amazing the Eddie hate narrative that comes in on this forum. Consistently the guy has put out 1 goal or more in two starts in every competition he has played for us. He may not have been devastating from the bench but often that was for short periods where there was no time to get a rhythm. (Jesus has not scored form the bench either). In the Europa league where Eddie started the team topped their group and Eddie scored 3 goals in 6 games. I have every confidence that when he starts games for us with Martinelli and Saka around him he will get goals in the premiership too. It is an undeniable fact that hen not scoring Eddie offers less than Jesus to the team but I believe when the main man he will deliver on the goals we need.

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

It's amazing the Eddie hate narrative that comes in on this forum. Consistently the guy has put out 1 goal or more in two starts in every competition he has played for us. He may not have been devastating from the bench but often that was for short periods where there was no time to get a rhythm. (Jesus has not scored form the bench either). In the Europa league where Eddie started the team topped their group and Eddie scored 3 goals in 6 games. I have every confidence that when he starts games for us with Martinelli and Saka around him he will get goals in the premiership too. It is an undeniable fact that hen not scoring Eddie offers less than Jesus to the team but I believe when the main man he will deliver on the goals we need.

He is a Championship striker at best. Everybody know this except you and Arteta.

Top Bottom