• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Gabriel Jesus: "Goals are not my strong point"

Dodero

gabriel-jesus-selecao.gif
Can remember that moment perfectly, Jesús was sent off in the Copa América final between Brazil and Perú, sadly Brazil won (I'm peruvian).

Nunowoolmez

Established Member
Lets hope we get some news from the club today or tomorrow. They will obviously do their own scans & ****, & after that hopefully they can reveal how long he will be expected to be out for.

Going by the attempted signing of Douglas Luiz after the Partey & Elneny injuries, I wouldn't be surprised if we did go for someone if Jesus is out for the 3 reported 3 months.

If he is out that long we've only got Eddie as a recognised striker.

The other plan could be to use Martinelli as striker & have ESR on the left. We may still buy a winger to help & this new injury might actually force the club to buy one now. I reckon Martinelli could actually work as a striker..

Let's see...

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
Bribery and filthy petrosheiks just fcked our season and once in 20 year chance at title. I used to hate the Qatari royal family and their fake nation based on stealing gas from Iran before the WCand stealing freedom from own people. Now after they maim our star striker mid season i fcking hate petrosheiks as much as rednecks. Keep writing these moral relativist posts that bribery and slave labor isn’t that bad, well Qatars gangsterism just f’ed our season and wasted a 60 million pound club investment. In a just world none of these fake British empire gangsters families would have any power. Fck you Qatar and your piece of crap royal family. I pray all the petrosheiks dance on the end of a cheap rope it is one million times the mercy the filthy animals deserve.

Thanks Qatar for screwing Arsenal with your fake bribery WC and fake country. American, English, zionist, and Salafist leadership in the middle east is one of the great crimes in human history. I pray to be alive to see just retribution for the imperialists and their Petrosheik Capos. Brown people unite and burn the mfer down around the imperialists and their petrosheik human traffickers

Nunowoolmez

Established Member
Bribery and filthy petrosheiks just fcked our season and once in 20 year chance at title. I used to hate the Qatari royal family and their fake nation based on stealing gas from Iran before the WCand stealing freedom from own people. Now after they maim our star striker mid season i fcking hate petrosheiks as much as rednecks. Keep writing these moral relativist posts that bribery and slave labor isn’t that bad, well Qatars gangsterism just f’ed our season and wasted a 60 million pound club investment. In a just world none of these fake British empire gangsters families would have any power. Fck you Qatar and your piece of crap royal family. I pray all the petrosheiks dance on the end of a cheap rope it is one million times the mercy the filthy animals deserve.

Thanks Qatar for screwing Arsenal with your fake bribery WC and fake country. American, English, zionist, and Salafist leadership in the middle east is one of the great crimes in human history. I pray to be alive to see just retribution for the imperialists and their Petrosheik Capos. Brown people unite and burn the mfer down around the imperialists and their petrosheik human traffickers
Heh ? So you're blaming the Qatar oil billionaires for Jesus' injury ?

Sorry, how are they responsible ?

You need to explain & please do offer any evidence you have of whatever it is you are alleging....

Farzad Stoned

Heh ? So you're blaming the Qatar oil billionaires for Jesus' injury ?

Sorry, how are they responsible ?

You need to explain & please do offer any evidence you have of whatever it is you are alleging....
They put the WC in the middle of season through bribery how many WC are midseason? Thus 100 percent the Qatari trash royal families fault Jesus injured in midseason. They personally fcked Arsenal for their PR scam.

Mod Edit: removed the part where you wished for a nuclear holocaust, please do better

Last edited by a moderator:

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

A couple more injuries to our best players and we’ll see if Arteta‘s got the Wenger vibes to work through anything thrown at him and still make top 4.

Yup. Everybody is looking at Eddie, but it's Arteta's time to show if he's learned anything as well. Not everyone gets to play with their ideal 11 every week all season.

This is assuming Arsenal don't splash in the market mind, they normally don't but they are 1st place with everyone else looking rubbish. It's interesting.

Nunowoolmez

Established Member
Yup. Everybody is looking at Eddie, but it's Arteta's time to show if he's learned anything as well. Not everyone gets to play with their ideal 11 every week all season.

This is assuming Arsenal don't splash in the market mind, they normally don't but they are 1st place with everyone else looking rubbish. It's interesting.
We needed to strengthen in January anyway. Hopefully this forces their hand.

Arteta will want to show Eddie some faith, but if he doesnt score & doesn't impact the game like Jesus does, then its gonna be awkward for both.

Hopefully he can have a nice purple patch like end of last season. Need all the forwards to contribute now more than ever.

Farzad Stoned

Thanks Qatar Royals and Fifa for screwing our title run. Stan better buy a striker and midfielder that are ready to play. Goddamn Blatter and the corrupt gangster Petrosheiks. I hope every single plague and disaster from the bible is visited on those responsible for this abomination of a world cup

Why did you guys ban that Columbian witch doctor just when i need to place voodoo curses on the Qatari royal family and Fifa?

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

Remember when you thought I was crazy? :)

Farzad Stoned

Remember when you thought I was crazy? :)
You fail to see the point of my critique, when a nutter like me thinks you are as nutty as a fruitcake you got problems bro. Crazy recognizes crazy, just like game recognizes game. You, me, and @samspade could be playing mental patient volleyball with no net and no ball and cackling like lunatics with the other mental patients soon. There are a few other candidates on this site for mental patient volleyball I won’t mention because they will cry to mods like snowflakes. That nutter thinks the AM Contesexuals are like the Illuminati and that they hold weekly meetings dressed in robes that look like the Stonecutters from the Simpsons.

You don’t want to be anywhere near me, and @samspade in the AM nutter power rankings is what i am saying.

samspade

"You said I said" detection expert at your service
You fail to see the point of my critique, when a nutter like me thinks you are as nutty as a fruitcake you got problems bro. Crazy recognizes crazy, just like game recognizes game. You, me, and @samspade could be playing mental patient volleyball with no net and no ball and cackling like lunatics with the other mental patients soon. There are a few other candidates on this site for mental patient volleyball I won’t mention because they will cry to mods like snowflakes. That nutter thinks the AM Contesexuals are like the Illuminati and that they hold weekly meetings dressed in robes that look like the Stonecutters from the Simpsons.

You don’t want to be anywhere near me, and @samspade in the AM nutter power rankings is what i am saying.
Arteta’s glory is the only thing holding me together

It’s all a trick as soon as he’s done here, I cease to exist

pigge

#Pigge #Equality

Player:Martinelli
Is he actually out for 3 months?
Hopefully someone can step up as striker. No decent alternative striker will probably cost us alot.

Top Bottom