• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Gabriel Jesus: "Goals are not my strong point"

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Jesus to Eddie " Am reclaiming my throne muthafuka"

The throne:

0a6084b6c19a9810d09dd38a01d28d51.jpg

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
We don’t play EL till March so quite a light schedule in February. I think we should be aiming for him to be fully fit by beginning of March for when the schedule thickens. Don’t need to rush him back for City or whatever.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

You would think so! However I’d be intrigued to see a Jesus - Nketiah - Saka front 3
It's interesting that Arteta always played it Nketiah - Jesus - Saka if I remember correctly. I guess he doesn't want to change normal starting positions unless he must.

And Jesus was likely promised that starting striker role, so it will be interesting to see if he will ever play on the wings much for Arsenal.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
It's interesting that Arteta always played it Nketiah - Jesus - Saka if I remember correctly. I guess he doesn't want to change normal starting positions unless he must.

And Jesus was likely promised that starting striker role, so it will be interesting to see if he will ever play on the wings much for Arsenal.
I don't think the starting position matters that much. Jesus drifts left and even right at times. He and Eddie can easily play together without issue. They'll both get into positions they can do damage from.

Gooner Zig

AM's Resident Accountant
Trusted ⭐

I don't think the starting position matters that much. Jesus drifts left and even right at times. He and Eddie can easily play together without issue. They'll both get into positions they can do damage from.

That's not Eddie's game though - he's far more of a penalty box striker. I heard on an Arsenal podcast that Eddie and Martinelli didn't exchange a pass with each other vs Man Utd. That says a lot.

Yeah think he said something similar, as in why change two positions when you can change one.

Jesus dribbling just seems perfect for that left channel

Top Bottom