• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Gabriel Jesus: "Goals are not my strong point"

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
Sure but people shouldnt make it sound like he is acting like Roman Abramovich. Everything we get from him is added to the clubs debt. When we have CL football again the loans will end btw.
It is effectively the same thing as giving your business money he just structured it as debt for tax and probably FFP reasons. He is loaning himself money, he owns almost tge entirety of the club. If i give my own company money i do it as a loan as taking interest payments is more favorable tax than distributions both for Arsenal and Stan. This loan to your own asset is a tax dodge dressed as a loan

Farzad Stoned

No but Leicester won it because all the big clubs except us were in transition.
Fantastic achievement but everything just dropped into place for them It was a freak season.
They were not competing against the stable established super power city of today. A club who have remained at the very top for over half a decade & just added Haaland.
Longershots certainly don't come in all the time.
Since the prem league started only Leicester have come in once as a longer shot.
Oh god for the 100th time having more money doesn’t mean always winning in football. You guys do understand Arsenal winning league is no more than a 4 to 1 or 5 to 1 Dog. Those kind of odds hit all the time. Approximately every 4 chances. The best chance in 20 years doesn’t come around often. Stop being defeatist old women. I play poker i have seen dopes hit massive long shots against me when i trap them in 4 to1 long shots all the time. It is called hitting a flush or open end straight. If you don’t have the cajones to gamble at your best shot at title in 20 years you just aren’t cut out for big business or elite sports, Stan isn’t stupid if Edu brings him names he will cut the check. The pot is huge and we got the nut draw, who cares how good City’s hand is, look at the ton of money ie League title in the middle and shove the chips in now

Goonger

Oh god for the 100th time having more money doesn’t mean always winning in football. You guys do understand Arsenal winning league is no more than a 4 to 1 or 5 to 1 Dog. Those kind of odds hit all the time. Approximately every 4 chances. The best chance in 20 years doesn’t come around often. Stop being defeatist old women. I play poker i have seen dopes hit massive long shots against me when i trap them in 4 to1 long shots all the time. It is called hitting a flush or open end straight. If you don’t have the cajones to gamble at your bet shot at title in 20 years you just aren’t cut out for big business, Stan isn’t stupid if Edu brings him names he will cut the check. The pot is huge and we got the nut draw, who cares how good City’s hand is, look at the ton of money ie League title in the middle and shove the chips in now

Say the plan was a wide player and central midfielder in January, so say Mudryk and Danilo. Would you stay with that or would you adjust the plan?

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
Anyone who thinks that we can remain in the titel race with Nketiah as the only CF in the squad until march must be on some strong antidepressants.

Last season we failed to qualify for the Champions League with Eddie up front and Lacazette on the bench , so how the f**k are we going to stay in title race with Eddie up front and 0 other CF's on the bench this time around !? 😂

Go rewatch this seasons away game at Stamford Bridge and ask yourself if Nketiah can dish out a performance like Jesus that day - those kind of games and performances are the reason why we are 5 points clear of City. We won't be in any title race by March with Eddie as the only CF.

We should go after CF 's who can also play as wingers - like João Felix from Atletico Madrid. We shouldn't cheap out now as it didn't work out well for us last time around and missing the Champions League this season would be disastrous.
I mean we lost Partey, both our fullbacks and Saka ran out of steam. Not really Eddie’s fault.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
So it's between 4 weeks to 16 weeks according to those experts. Let's see but would surprise if he back after 8 weeks. G.Jesus seem in good mood tho

Farzad Stoned

Say the plan was a wide player and central midfielder in January, so say Mudryk and Danilo. Would you stay with that or would you adjust the plan?
Get the best goal getter and a Partey clone. If you buy a winger you can shift Martinelli inside kid reminds me of Uncle Ian. Don’t buy a WC star you will over pay. But Danilo good versatile and not getting publicity by being in WC. If you can get a great 9 do it, if not buy a winger and shift Martinelli in

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

I think a CF like Vlahovic or even a Joao Felix could do that too. I rate Jesus but I ain’t lie to you guys, I expected more goals. It’s not like we struggle to create chances.
Yeah Jesus on the wing is calm as long as the CF we sign can also drift wide and cause those overloads too. If Felix is that guy then having him, Jesus and one of our wingers in a fluid front three would be even more dangerous than we are now.

I just think we lose what makes us so good if that CF we sign is just a lamppost (unless he’s Haaland Mk2).

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
Yeah Jesus on the wing is calm as long as the CF we sign can also drift wide and cause those overloads too. If Felix is that guy then having him, Jesus and one of our wingers in a fluid front three would be even more dangerous than we are now.

I just think we lose what makes us so good if that CF we sign is just a lamppost (unless he’s Haaland Mk2).
Only way to play with a lamppost is if the lamppost is named Girooud and your wingers score for fun. Girooud is the wine of strikers. He has aged so well in football quality. It happens often to slow players as they learn all his football career to succeed without speed so when they get experienced pace is not a problem. Take off pace from Bellerin and look what he is now.

Sparrahork

Sorry but didn't you draw your conclusions about top 4 a little early last year? In such a confident, arrogant manner. Pot kettle black and all that?

At this present moment Martinelli is a wide forward. Tite thinks so. Arteta thinks so. Emery thought so. Maybe something will change in 3 or 4 years but today he isn't a number 9. Hence why I used present simple.

At this present moment we only have Eddie as a recognised central striker. Someone who has actually played there consistently. 100% we need a striker if we want to win the league or cement top 4.
Martinelli is playing as a wide forward, it is his favoured position and he has blossomed this season as a result. He has not been tried as a striker this season for arsenal as jesus is considered a better option, add to that esr being injured and martinelli playing anywhere but lw has not been a consideration.

Given esr is out, esr is returning and possibly mudryk joining we will have more options at lw. We need a CF who knows the system, is fast, presses lost balls and growing in confidence...martinelli fits the bill as an option should Eddie not work out.

For all of jesus' quality this season, the reason we are top is because the team as a whole has performed. We will still create chances and will not fall off a cliff. Playing those that have come through the ranks means they know the system, arteta also knows what to expect. Do not play youth at the club and then you send a message to the likes of patino that he should do a musah and find a club where they will believe in him.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
Martinelli is playing as a wide forward, it is his favoured position and he has blossomed this season as a result. He has not been tried as a striker this season for arsenal as jesus is considered a better option, add to that esr being injured and martinelli playing anywhere but lw has not been a consideration.

Given esr is out, esr is returning and possibly mudryk joining we will have more options at lw. We need a CF who knows the system, is fast, presses lost balls and growing in confidence...martinelli fits the bill as an option should Eddie not work out.

For all of jesus' quality this season, the reason we are top is because the team as a whole has performed. We will still create chances and will not fall off a cliff. Playing those that have come through the ranks means they know the system, arteta also knows what to expect. Do not play youth at the club and then you send a message to the likes of patino that he should do a musah and find a club where they will believe in him.
When you are top of the league and in a strong position not only to win the league, but to ensure we play champions league football for the first time in years, you don't start experimenting.

You invest in a striker, something we need anyway, with Jesus or without him.

There's 0 evidence that Martinelli can effectively play as a 9. Evidence suggests that neither Emery, Arteta or Tite think he currently has those attributes. That is fact. That doesn't mean in a few years he won't develop into that position. But what the situation in 3 years is is irrelevant to this year.

Farzad Stoned

When you are top of the league and in a strong position not only to win the league, but to ensure we play champions league football for the first time in years, you don't start experimenting.

You invest in a striker, something we need anyway, with Jesus or without him.

There's 0 evidence that Martinelli can effectively play as a 9. Evidence suggests that neither Emery, Arteta or Tite think he currently has those attributes. That is fact. That doesn't mean in a few years he won't develop into that position. But what the situation in 3 years is is irrelevant to this year.
One caveat if you move Martinelli in you could also make room for ESR to play more. I agree buy a real 9 even if it costs 100 million and it won’t cost anything close to that; we don’t get half chances at title to mess about. I suggested Martinelli alternative if best player you can get is more a winger but then we will have too many wingers.

Farzad Stoned

No way Jesus is back in 3 months to same player before Qatari gangsters ruined him. I read he has medial ligament damage and had a real surgery not a scope; he is gone rest of season. 4-6 months minmum. Thanks for ruining our season Fifa/Qatar criminal conspiracy known as 2022 WC.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

No way Jesus is back in 3 months to same player before Qatari gangsters ruined him. I read he has medial ligament damage and had a real surgery not a scope; he is gone rest of season. 4-6 months minmum. Thanks for ruining our season Fifa/Qatar criminal conspiracy known as 2022 WC.
City paid for him to get injured bro

Farzad Stoned

Next the mfers will be sending Saka white powdered envelopes in the mail or polonium on the door handle Putin style; you just got to connect the dots @samspade style.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom