• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Gabriel Jesus: "Goals are not my strong point"

D

Deleted member 102404

Hopefully you don't cuss him when he inevitably plays poorly just so you can absolve Mikel of the blame for not signing a CF.
Win or lose, buying a striker in January is not important IMO.
A loan to cover Nketiah might be good.
Not interested in cussing out Eddie or Mikel.

Ind0Gunnerz

I really hope the club can get a good replacement for Jesus in the short term as we only have one striker. But it's just very unfortunate.. The best time to buy striker if we need one would be after this season when we secure top four status (or even better).

Although I still don't trust Eddie full time, But it would also be very irresponsible from the club if they don't trust Eddie at this time. I mean they gave Eddie a 100k pw contract and the no 14 shirt ffs. There is no better opportunity to prove that the club made the right decision.

Aussie_gunner123

Established Member

I really don't think we should stress regarding the worst just yet regarding GJ, he is coming back to Arsenal pretty much straight away now I've heard, the Arsenal doctors are the ones we should believe when they come out with the official verdict on his injury. All this stuff saying he's set to be out for 3 months is all just media talk atm. We all know how much the media are shocked on our position this season so far. Could just be all media talk trying to scare the fans, could be nowhere near as bad as we are hearing atm.

Blankety Blank

emoji merchant
Really Sad news about GJ but I don't think we should look to panic buy.
A loan could be be doable, Morata maybe or depending on length of injury perhaps look to bring Balogun back.

BergMan

Betrayed by Xhaka
Mixed messages are confusing.

For clarity, has it been established that this injury happened as he played for Brazil and was not a niggling injury from playing for Arsenal as previously reported?

Wrighty4eva

Established Member
Nketiah was performing better than Lacazette, who right now is performing better than Balogun in the French league.
Nketiah is better than Balogun.
Lacazette has 1 more goal and 1 more assist than Balogun in a better team, I would hardly call that "Performing better" you just have some weird biased with Eddie, and that's ok, but don't let that twist facts.

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
Personally if Jesus is crooked for 3 months I would go for a CF instead of a winger. I predicted 17 league goals for Jesus, and unfortunately I don’t think he’ll hit that this season. He’s definitely a wide forward for me.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel

...he knew it was the knee ffs, why did we even let Jesus go to this stupid World Cup 😅

Latest posts+

Top Bottom