• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Gabriel Jesus

Status
Not open for further replies.

pigge

#Pigge #Equality

Player:Martinelli
Well that went on way too long. Sorry, I’m still laughing 🤣 You’re an advocate of going into a season with just Eddie as the only striker at the club because you believe Jesus isn’t good enough or what we need. As for the rest, I suggest you relax lad. Don’t be mentioning family just because you’re out of arms reach. It’s poor form.
Glad i could make you laugh 😁. It was made in jest, not really out for your family, my bad.
I'm not certain Jesus will score more goals than Nketiah.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Why would Tottenham want him? They’re absolutely stacked up top.

It’s midfield and the back line where they’re light.
Of course they want him, but us having only Nketiah and Balogun gives us advantage.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Why would Tottenham want him? They’re absolutely stacked up top.

It’s midfield and the back line where they’re light.
They don’t have much depth outside the front 3 starters, even Kulu is still only on loan.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
What tier are they in Brazil?

Depends on who reports it, but this was confirmed by their own sources after Times/Guardian both came in with the fee figures.

We're paying up what City wants.

Says he wants to decide by next weekend. Talks going on a daily basis.

(For what it's worth, this report is two days old, so "by the weekend" could be today for all we know.)

Reactions: A_G

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Man city are too good at selling gotta hand it to them we trying to save millions maybe to help us in other deals still if it's 50M euros just pay it. G.jesus also to be fair for him want to focus on his holidays he already agreed to join us.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Makes no sense that he'd leave City to go to the same situation at Sp**s. Not buying it. Darren Lewis is ****e as well. Just jumping on Di Marzio's clickbait tweet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom