• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Gabriel Jesus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
That’s the most likely scenario. They also tweeted this:

Why would we wait for Barcelona before making another move? Bizarre tweet.
That's mean orny not give them info 😅. These podcasts mostly guessing. I didn't read anywhere that we waiting for barca to make a move

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
Why would we wait for Barcelona before making another move? Bizarre tweet.
No idea but fits in nicely with the nonsense about Leeds not accepting our first bid, yet not feeling insulted by it, slightly above derisory, slightly below sufficient etc.

Might not have followed enough last couple years to say it with certainty but feels like the transfer muppets this summer are back to 2015 Muzzy, Memz Doggy, Vjeinny levels of retardation.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

No idea but fits in nicely with the nonsense about Leeds not accepting our first bid, yet not feeling insulted by it, slightly above derisory, slightly below sufficient etc.

Might not have followed enough last couple years to say it with certainty but feels like the transfer muppets this summer are back to 2015 Muzzy, Memz Doggy, Vjeinny levels of retardation.

You weren’t here for Chris Mular were you?

Big Poppa

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Hard to say who would make the bigger difference but i lean towards the Belgian.

Youri is very mobile and technically gifted, he provides goals+assists threat and he rarely misses any game (107/117 PL games over the last 3 seasons). If we dont' get him, we have to rely wayyyy too much on Xhaka/Elneny/Lokonga and hope Partey stays fit the whole season.

Raphina could be massive but if we miss him, ESR and Martinelli could still make a big leap this season having a reinforced midfield with Vieira and Youri behind them and Jesus in front.

Anyway, pretty sure we'll all be verry happy with either player:
Youri, or someone like him, changes the way teams play against us. Unlike our other CMs (including Partey), he possess both speed of thought and execution.

That 2nd phase of our game is why we struggle so much after going a goal down, because nobody is going to press midfielders who just sit and pass it sideways.

He also has deadly long range shooting ability. If we don’t get him, I’d honestly consider making a B line for Eriksen.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
In my line of work deals usually happen towards the end of the week, stuff starts happening on Thursday and Friday. So I guess it’s quite easy to assume the window of things occurring is around then. It picks up as the week goes through.

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
I think Jesus is as good as we could have realistically recruited given the lack of real quality options on the market and our lack of CL football.

I like the fact that many Man City fans are sad to see him go and would rather have kept him.

Hopefully he hits the ground running, I think he will.

Good signing. Do need goals from elsewhere though - I think we've put way too much stock into our strikers, particularly Aubameyang, in the last couple of years, which hasn't helped us.
Auba didn't have anything else in his locker outside of goals tbf!

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
MASSIVE signing. Elite player.

Arsenal miss out on top 4, Sp**s in CL.

Sp**s sign a 40 year old attacker turned wing back and a man with one foot in jail.

Arsenal sign Jesus himself, the resurrection has begun.

Praise the Lord.

Remember how the world was ending when we missed out on top four.

Remember how Neville and Carragher said that they fear for Arsenal, that they wouldnt be able to compete and would now be left behind by the top three, Sp**s and United.

Remember the uproar when Arteta was given a contract before we secured top four?

Yeah... we are not done yet... but looks like the club have done their homework after all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom