• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Gabriel Jesus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Malky

Established Member
The caf saying he aint improving us, bunch of jokers. Who are they signing?
United fans can shut the **** up, Ten Hag can't even convince any of his Ajax players to join that car crash of a club.
Jesus for £45m is an absolutely brilliant deal. We get Raphinha and Martinez over the line, plus a potential deal for Tielemans and this is the biggest transfer window we've ever seen.

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
Remember how the world was ending when we missed out on top four.

Remember how Neville and Carragher said that they fear for Arsenal, that they wouldnt be able to compete and would now be left behind by the top three, Sp**s and United.

Remember the uproar when Arteta was given a contract before we secured top four?

Yeah... we are not done yet... but looks like the club have done their homework after all.
Said that after we at least get top 4 at the end of the season or all of these signings and money would be irrelevant. Seems good in paper, but if they don't revamp the midfield with someone else apart from Xhaka then I wouldn't be so trustful about the season.

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
Can see the Jesus puns treading in uncomfortable territory whenever he has a poor match
Of course, he is coming to a team built around him and a lot of here are even comparing him with Alexis which is one if not the best signing we had in 15 years. So the expectations are very very high.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
United fans can shut the **** up, Ten Hag can't even convince any of his Ajax players to join that car crash of a club.
I think with a lot of players it’s more than just about showing confidence in a new manager to turn a massive club around. I genuinely think that the sort of players they strive to sign just think Manchester United are a huge diseased minge of a club right now.

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
To much monotonous point scoring for me. The only tweet I want to see is the confirmation.
I want to see pen to paper as well if half the players we were “close to signing” actually signed for us we would win league every year. If Kroenke spends another 250 million and we are muscling Sp**s and Chelsea with cash to buy big transfers, then I am happy for the club. If Arteta doesn’t do something with a half billion of Kroenke’s pounds then he will never be good manager; and should be fired for anything less than trophies and consistent CL qualification. No more excuses Arteta.

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
Obviously top 4 is a necessity going forward for footballing and financial reasons.

A lot of us get very down on the club at times and a lot of it is for good reasons but at the same time we're a bloody big club in one of the most attractive cities in the world. We shouldn't forget that. When we have a bit of cash out too we can turn the heads of some pretty good players even in our current state.

Arsenal still has some pull and it's nice to see.

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
Obviously top 4 is a necessity going forwards for footballing and financial reasons.

A lot of us get very down on the club at times and a lot of it is for good reasons but at the same time we're a bloody big club in one of the most attractive cities in the world. We shouldn't forget that. When we have a bit of cash out too we can turn the heads of some pretty good players even in our current state.

Arsenal still has some pull and it's nice to see.
We are not too big to fail despite all those things you mentioned. By the way Kroenke is super rich and seems willing to splash the cash he doesn’t run an oil rich nation but his family wealth is not that far behind City, he is richer than Liverpool and United’s owners. Josh Rasputin Kroenke’s mother is a Walmart heiress and Kroenke has billions in his own right. Money was a problem for Arsenal for a few years in our recent history, it really hasn’t been the problem from late Wenger till now, so why we have we failed in the last 3 or 4 years? We spend like anyone not named City or pSG so why again are we playing Thursdays in Kazakhstan?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom