• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Gabriel Jesus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you tell us about his strengths and weaknesses

Mentioned already in earlier post.

Strengths - Big game player, work rate, pressing, heading ability, fast feet, physicality, playmaking, doesn't hide, explosiveness. He would randomly end-up scoring a hat-trick out of nowhere. No attitude issues, grounded humble guy.

Weaknesses - Can be frustrating, leads him to make bad decisions and becomes seflish when frustrated, can miss sitters.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Mr Gaspar, on the day Jesus signs for us and brings his family to the training ground for the first time...

286383008_953902465378259_2830813691764339320_n.png

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Mentioned already in earlier post.

Strengths - Big game player, work rate, pressing, heading ability, fast feet, physicality, playmaking, doesn't hide, explosiveness. He would randomly end-up scoring a hat-trick out of nowhere. No attitude issues, grounded humble guy.

Weaknesses - Can be frustrating, leads him to make bad decisions and becomes seflish when frustrated, can miss sitters.

These for me, are the best attributes of G Jesus, a superb link up player and would give opportunities to our other strikers, in addition to scoring himself. Of course we want an explosive goalscorer, but at the same time we must not underestimate this role of creative forward and how they improve an attacking unit. Its what makes Firmino such a player for Liverpool.

We will have decent firepower in the meantime, with Jesus, Eddie, Martinelli, assisted by Raphinha, Smith-Rowe, Saka, Ødegaard, Fabio Vieira. But we still need that out and out finisher to take us up a level.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
I just think there are so many better forwards than him in world football.

Top for me is lewandowski, Benzema, Kane, Aubameyang, Mbappe, Haaland, Martinez, C.Ronaldo. Salah. Mane, Gnabry.

I just think he’s below that level. Even vlahovic, Cabral, firminho, immobile are ahead of him.

Have to respectfully disagree.

Cabral, Firminho, and Immobile is straight up slander :lol:

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Our ball retention in the final 3rd should be vastly improved a group of players that doesn't sh*t themselves when receiving the ball.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom