• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Gabriel Jesus

Status
Not open for further replies.

arghhhh

Unfortunately his minutes per goal isn't super useful because that's in a team creating a lot of chances. More interesting from our point of view is his goals vs expected goals, which is not good. Not as bad as Laca's, but still not good. Given that we don't create that many good chances, he's got a lot of work to do even to get past 10 goals.
Jesus, welcome to hell

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

I hope they do introduce him as second coming of Jesus and use biblical quotes if his return. That would be pretty cool

Drakey

Jesus’ transport dropped him around an hour ago, Nketiah come out about 20 minutes after, didn’t stop for any one to sign shirts. and no one else out since….

Assume Nketiah didn’t want to hang about.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Just a couple of recent comments from experienced members of Blue Moon:

He's had a better season than both Raheem & Jack and despite signing Haaland he will be missed , good move for the player he gets more games during the buid up to the world cup, wish him all the best , he has never let us down or given less than 100%.
Wish him all the best. Always plays with the heart of a lion. Will remember him fondly as the one who scored the record 100th goal.

Personally think he can do better than Arsenal. Good luck to his future.

MaraDon

Wants you to learn about football
So happy about this.
Yes, he is not your 20+ goals a season player (he can be) but he is absolute quality.
Arteta knows him, he can play either flank, lose in the middle, or just as a number 10.

Seriously, Kudos to everyone involved in this.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Bro, are you happy about this???
can I get your feedback, please?
BTW, we are going to press teams right? LOL Ode, Martinelli, Saka, and this guy, high pressing Mode On.

I think he's a great signing but I don't think he'll be that much better than what he's shown at City.

The key word here for him and the team is consistency.

Him and hopefully Raphina will be amazing buys, but their success will largely be linked to Arteta managing to get a tune out of our attack 7-8/10 games and not every 4/10 we've seen this season.

Basically, there is talent there that could go up a level, but I'd be happier if we get whatever level he's at right now every game, instead of every other game.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Bro, are you happy about this???
can I get your feedback, please?
BTW, we are going to press teams right? LOL Ode, Martinelli, Saka, and this guy, high pressing Mode On.

Just a word on Martinelli, he needs to be heavily coached on how and when to press. Does it too much like Alexis, where he runs and runs and runs and by the end of it he's knackered.

MaraDon

I think he's a great signing but I don't think he'll be that much better than what he's shown at City.

The key word here for him and the team is consistency.

Him and hopefully Raphina will be amazing buys, but their success will largely be linked to Arteta managing to get a tune out of our attack 7-8/10 games and not every 4/10 we've seen this season.

Basically, there is talent there that could go up a level, but I'd be happier if we get whatever level he's at right now every game, instead of every other game.
Got it, yes, agree, he tends to be a bit inconsistent and he was playing for a team that creates so many chances, that is a concern.

thanks my g :)

MaraDon

Just a word on Martinelli, he needs to be heavily coached on how and when to press. Does it too much like Alexis, where he runs and runs and runs and by the end of it he's knackered.
Yes, but I think that is just him, I think he needs to regulate his energy, too many bookings, and mistakes just because his energy levels and anxiety are too much.
I am worried about his consistency going forward, and his tendency to disappear in games where we don't have the ball.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom