• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Gabriel Jesus

Status
Not open for further replies.

OnlyOne

Who Mods the Mods?
Trusted ⭐
If Gabriel Jesus has a million fans, I’m one of them. If Gabriel Jesus has 5 fans, I’m one of them. If Gabriel Jesus has 1 fan, that fan is me. If Gabriel Jesus has no fans, I’m no longer alive. If the entire world is against Gabriel Jesus, I am against the entire world.

Nacho

World Famous Luchador
Dusted 🔻
If Gabriel Jesus has a million fans, I’m one of them. If Gabriel Jesus has 5 fans, I’m one of them. If Gabriel Jesus has 1 fan, that fan is me. If Gabriel Jesus has no fans, I’m no longer alive. If the entire world is against Gabriel Jesus, I am against the entire world.
Somebody watches Love island.

Rex Bezos

Here We Go 🤝
Trusted ⭐

Gabriel Jesus onlyfans

UpTheGunnerz

Attention Seeker

Player: Xhaka
I wonder if potential announcement days take up Hagns full schedule. Like, he doesn’t plan for anything else those days.

yorch44

Established Member
Why are the only club doing this? What happened to the times the player just dominated a ball, made some tricks and that's all. Why they need to make all that BS for social media. I hate our PR. It's like watching all that satire of Vought from The Boyz, but in real life.

Entropics

Player: Lokonga
Why are the only club doing this? What happened to the times the player just dominated a ball, made some tricks and that's all. Why they need to make all that BS for social media. I hate our PR. It's like watching all that satire of Vought from The Boyz, but in real life.

Our man Frimpon needs to eat

A__G

Cedric and Mari ruined my life
It’s an Arsenal thing. Back in the day, Cazorla had already started training with the team before they announced his transfer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

At some clubs success is accidental. At Arsenal it is compulsory.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
say sorry