• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Gabriel Jesus

Status
Not open for further replies.

<<reed>>

Lidl Tir Na Nog
United have hijacked it apparently, just as he was signing the contract.
dubbbb-david.gif

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
I am hearing by a good sausage he hasn't signed the contract, he was doing a demo on the Emirates and checking if the jersey suits him. Apparently He is now deciding and listening new offers.

Iwobeast

Established Member

Player:Martinelli
I’m starting to think Gabby J changed his mind and didn’t sign

Big Poppa

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
I dont understand why are people looking for an announcement. Whats the need for this? We know that he plays for us. For all i care dont announce him at all as long as you play him.
Yep.

Football is becoming more of a reality show and entertainment for drive by supporters and we have to accept that.

The bigger clubs believe they have a brand far in excess of the domestic market and are doing all this stuff to grow fanbases in places like the Middle East, Asia and US.

It’s all business.

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
What could be delaying the announcement is the Martinez deal.

Currently there is a sense of frustration from the Raphinha situation in losing out to other clubs. They may be hoping that we secure Martinez to let the fan base know about it. That way they can release the Jesus announcement with a sense of positivity. Then they can wait a bit for the Martinez announcement to ride the wave of positivity while they try and secure the WF target.

If we get beaten to Martinez they can announce Jesus to try and create positivity rather than riding a wave of positivity. This will be less effective.

The Martinez deal changes the whole outlook of the window because Arsenal fans are aware of the tactical solutions and variety he provides. The fan base would be so much more at ease.

Blankety Blank

emoji merchant
Apparently jesus was a big fan of Robinho.
Let's hope he doesnt do a late switch after being pictured in the kit!!
Maybe they are waiting till the other Brazillians get back & doing a 3 amigos thing. Mmn Perhaps they want one to change his name as it may get rather confusing with 3 Gabby's on the pitch🤔😂.

As others mentioned likely gets announced 2moro with possibly a phone call ref between him & eddie

Ind0Gunnerz

Probably even Gabriel Jesus is wondering why is it taking too long.. he is beginning to get anxious and asked his agent to find another club

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Don’t worry lads Super Fab reassurance here we go 🤝

No way it would be possible to backout from a deal after shooting interview videos in the #9 shirt?

Someone said that Robinho did such a thing earlier, but surely after that happened, every club would make sure it's not possible, but the pen has been on the paper already before doing any PR stuff.

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko
Don’t worry lads Super Fab reassurance here we go 🤝

TBF probably got pestered on twitter about it. I've seen some Arsenal fans get twitchy after the de jong thing yesterday.

He also lashed out against a twitter user about the de jong stuff which was hilarious.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom