• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Gabriel Jesus

Status
Not open for further replies.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

AM turning their noses up at a CL level player, this guys played in the biggest games and regularly. Absolutely the kind of signing we should make if we want to move forward, especially when needing depth.

I think he's the type who'd thrive being a bit of a bigger fish in a smaller pond.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Imagine if his name was Gareth Jones and he was from Southend rather than São Paulo.

He’d be getting linked with Burnley or Leeds off those numbers…

"Gareth Joshua has 1 PL in 29 games, but is slated to start against the Gunners to try and end Southampton's 10 games without a win streak"

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
nothing on Nichola's twitter btw. Good reminder that a lot of reporting here on brazil comes from the agents themselves, so take it with a pinch.
All the Brazilians in the comments said the guy is a meme in Brazil 😭

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

happy sterling archer GIF

Reactions: A_G

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.

I don't know as I don't follow him, but usually if he had something big he wouldn't be sharing it to Sport Witness and the Arsenal aggregators would have likely found the original report.

Maybe if it pops up I'll give it a read and see if Nichola is pulling a Crossy on us.

Reactions: A_G

GLITCH

Gonna have to try and get over his eyebrows that make him look like he wants to cry every time.

DudQ6bIWkAA21Cn~2.jpg

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

AM turning their noses up at a CL level player, this guys played in the biggest games and regularly. Absolutely the kind of signing we should make if we want to move forward, especially when needing depth.

I think he's the type who'd thrive being a bit of a bigger fish in a smaller pond.

Not doubting you ever again after Nkunku

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
I would take Jesus. Not a prolific goal scorer but a similar type of striker to Lacazette and at his best he was putting up numbers similar to a peak Lacazette. He’s still young and can play out wide as well. I’d take a 20 goal 10 assist striker with PL experience. We need more than one striker anyway.

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

This is usually a good sign we should make the signing lmao.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
With 25M being the touted fee it’d be quite hard to say no. Basically outset by Pepe’s exit.

Are Saka, ESR, Martinelli and Jesus good enough wide forwards?

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

With 25M being the touted fee it’d be quite hard to say no. Basically outset by Pepe’s exit.

Are Saka, ESR, Martinelli and Jesus good enough wide forwards?
We need strikers though. We won’t have a single one left in a months time. We already have 4 wife’s forwards and promising youngsters

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
Also how is Edu getting paid millions, he does about three things trigger release clauses terminate contracts and chat to dodgy huehues over barbecue. You could write a program running on a Gameboy that could do his job.

Pyres7

I'd take Jesus over DCL, Toney etc. He's a better footballer and has a higher ceiling.

We would be gambling on him making a big step up in goal contributions though, but you could say the same about most of the strikers we've been linked with.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

I'd take Jesus over DCL, Toney etc. He's a better footballer and has a higher ceiling.

We would be gambling on him making a big step up in goal contributions though, but you could say the same about most of the strikers we've been linked with.
I would as well. But not as main striker. He has never been prolific in his career

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom