• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Gabriel Jesus

Status
Not open for further replies.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Abramah/Osimhem = Aubamayeng replacement.
Eddie = Lacazette replacement.
Jesus = Martinelli/ESR replacement or more to the point pushing those two in particular to up their game. For instance Martinelli who has effectively taken over ESR spot in the side in the second half of the season has 1 goal in 19 games. That level of output isn't anywhere near good enough for a CL side.
Agree on Osimhen & Abraham.

Jesus is the Lacazette replacement though, but at the same time he is the Pepe replacement, to give rest to Saka.

About Martinelli, he hasn't played many full games recently, and he has an assist in each of the last games when he played more.

But it will be interesting if Arteta will try Jesus or Saka on LW to try to upgrade our starting eleven level. LW is packed at City so I would assume that could be the main reason why Jesus has played on the RW at City, so he might try Jesus on the left.

MartiSaka

Join my "Occupy A-M" movement here 🗳
Saka aside he's comfortably better than anything we've got.

Is he good enough to drag the team to the next level, constantly over perform his xg and carry certain other young players where less is openly expected of them? Absolutely not, but that's what he would be signing up for.

If things go wrong and he's starting, they won't be looking at Mikel or the kids. You have to keep that in mind when you come to Arsenal.

He better not turn up to meetings late in that case

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Want to articulate so we can discuss? Or have you lost it?
They get rotated a lot, if those players played with the regularity of our guys they'd be twice as productive. We definitely need a certified goal scorer in the team.

As for your statement about them being young and their goal tallies most likely increasing that's far from the case. ESR had a massive purple patch, Saka can't finish and as for Gabi idek what he's on.

UnitedBeard

An annoying Manc
Great signing for arsenal. He will fit in 100%. The way how Arteta used Lacazatte, this guy is the perfect striker for arteta. Can score, has great technique, good hold up play and link-up play.

And also I never understand why Arteta even wanted Vlahović if he’s going to play him like Lacazatte then he will ruin Vlahović’s true potential like how he ruins Auba this season.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

They get rotated a lot, if those players played with the regularity of our guys they'd be twice as productive. We definitely need a certified goal scorer in the team.

As for your statement about them being young and their goal tallies most likely increasing that's far from the case. ESR had a massive purple patch, Saka can't finish and as for Gabi idek what he's on.
ESR and Martinelli have also shared the responsibility for LW, so it evens it out. They would also get more points at City with better players to play with.

We need a certified goal scorer and Osimhen is my favourite. Jesus is a different backup option that can also upgrade our starting eleven especially if he can play LW (if my speculation is right that City already has enough LW's in Grealish & Sterling, and that is a big reason Jesus has played RW. I checked and before this season, before Grealish, he has mostly played striker and sometimes LW.)

Their goal tallies don't necessarily have to increase, but they need to get consistency which comes with experience, and of course I expect young players will improve who have such potential.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Seems like a goer. Much better than those dreadful Sterling rumors. He can stay away.

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
£42m for a player with 1 year on his contract? Arteta wants to take a few of those trophies back he won for Pep if he's going to be like that :lol:

Fee's annoying but he's a player. Even though he can obviously play all across the front I'd like to see him given a real run up top. He's always kind of been second fiddle at Man City in that respect.

Not a player that's going to win you titles but one that can definitely help push us up a level.

berric

Established Member

Player:Trossard
Oh yes, my number 9!

And about the fee... Don't know. What to expect with Edu at the helm... Wouldn't be surprised if he came back with Fernandinho instead.

Heavy Duty Rom

Outdated Tweets Merchant
This right here, is potentially a top top signing. I can't wait until it's over the line. Defenders won't be able to rest with Martinelli, Jesus and Ødegaard pressing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom