• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Gabriel Jesus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

In the end I'm not the one paying out of pocket, so let him cost whatever.

I admire your realism but it's at odds with the detachment from reality that we prefer here in the transfer forum :lol:

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

In the end I'm not the one paying out of pocket, so let him cost whatever.

I agree but with a big price tag, it’ll come with a lot of unnecessary expectations especially with our fan base. Just look at how Pepe, Ben White, Laca etc have dealt with trying to prove their worth. Sancho is another one at Utd.

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
30-40m would've been a fantastic deal, 60m is stretching it to the absolute limits given the situation with his contract.

Again though, 60-80m on some of the other names being mentioned probably don't make any bigger an impact than Jesus would. Still a bit of a lottery whoever we sign up front.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
He’ll cost €50m and that’s probably how much he’s worth. Anything below that and we’ve done well. It doesn’t matter how much is left on his contract because if you sign him for free you’ll be paying him twice as much in wages/signing on fee.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
I agree but with a big price tag, it’ll come with a lot of unnecessary expectations especially with our fan base. Just look at how Pepe, Ben White, Laca etc have dealt with trying to prove their worth. Sancho is another one at Utd.

Stick from the fans is unavoidable and it's silly to worry about it. It comes with the territory.

Xln

Get me Jesus on the phone 📲
Gabriel Jesus' agent liking our #TTP project? He's in for a wild ride :lol:

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

So did his recent form actually add 10m to his price? Kind of seems like it

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
Exactly, its why I think it will be done at around €50M, that's £42M. Think that's a fair price and a price that both sides can be content with.
With Lewa available I would never paid this for this. Use that money for a real striker

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
Think folk need to stop thinking about the price for Haaland and Lewandowski & realise these players would never actually want to come to us. Make peace with that and then have a look at the cost & value of players that would actually come.
So Lewa going to Barcelona it's posible but not to Arsenal, what a new culture we have in this club with Arteta! Real standards!! Having an excellent manager isn't supposed to attract WC players? Wenger did it many times, why Arteta can't? Is Xavi a better manager than him so he is attracting WC strikers even in bad shape?

Goonger

So Lewa going to Barcelona it's posible but not to Arsenal, what a new culture we have in this club with Arteta! Real standards!! Having an excellent manager isn't supposed to attract WC players? Wenger did it many times, why Arteta can't? Is Xavi a better manager than him so he is attracting WC strikers even in bad shape?

Lewa wants to play in Spain, he has done for years. And yeah, Barca even in this condition is still more attractive than Arsenal currently.

And who were the world class players Wenger attracted? Özil? Who else?

Bloodbather

Established Member

Barcelona is a bigger club than us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom