• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Gabriel Jesus

Status
Not open for further replies.

MD3 Gunner

All Deals Off
55m for Jesus who has 1 year left ? City are not a serious club.. funny thing is they’re not desperate for cash either

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
i don't understand how they asking 50M on guy who already told them he going to leave his agent already talking with us since few months ago and he has 1 year left.

it's up to us we want to buy him he don't mind coming here but i don't trust edu driving the price down to 40M at least.

MD3 Gunner

All Deals Off
i don't understand how they asking 50M on guy who already told them he going to leave his agent already talking with us since few months ago and he has 1 year left.

it's up to us we want to buy him he don't mind coming here but i don't trust edu driving the price down to 40M at least.
Would rather splash 55m on someone like Osimhen, Abraham or Nunez instead tbh

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Would rather splash 55m on someone like Osimhen, Abraham or Nunez instead tbh
all 3 you mention aren't coming here Abraham will stay he 1-2 more seasons Osimhen if we not in CL he'd rather stay at napoli unless he desperate coming here Nunez is the most attractive option but look many teams want him. we'll see but one of those 4 i'd be happy big upgrade.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
If his price is 55m which converts to about 47-48m we could get both him and Jesus for 90m. Which would be amazing.

We need 2 strikers/forwards.

Bayern will need a new striker when Lewondowski moves on this summer. Milan clubs may need a striker. City don't, Liverpool couldn't see it. Chelsea maybe if they move Lukaku on depending on their ownership.

There's a lot of clubs who will need strikers and there's a severe lack of them. Which could drive prices up.

Bayern & Milan won't be able to compete with us financially. If they do get him it's with the lure of glory. Thats' where Edu proves his worth. Can he get us the deals? You and I already know the answer to that one. No.

MD3 Gunner

All Deals Off
all 3 you mention aren't coming here Abraham will stay he 1-2 more seasons Osimhen if we not in CL he'd rather stay at napoli unless he desperate coming here Nunez is the most attractive option but look many teams want him. we'll see but one of those 4 i'd be happy big upgrade.
I just hope we sign Gakpo. He's a much better player than Martinelli

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
Bayern & Milan won't be able to compete with us financially. If they do get him it's with the lure of glory. Thats' where Edu proves his worth. Can he get us the deals? You and I already know the answer to that one. No.
Also depends a lot on the player. Milan playing CL and challenging for titles. Bayern guaranteed titles and challenging for CL. Would Nunez take less money a week to play for either of those 2?

AC Milan.....I wouldnt be sure. Bayern possibly. All depends on how the player wants to move and what is important. 150k a week and titles at Bayern or 220k a week at us.

Whether Edu can get big deals done is another question as you said. There hasn't been any proof of pulling big deals off. Most, if not all of our deals have been with 0 competition and potential signings.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Why are people crying about the price? City don’t need the cash, they can ask for whatever they want. Jesus is young, hit form, has a year left and a Brazilian attacker.

The key is this though, City know Arsenal will pay it because Arsenal can’t risk Jesus becoming a free agent, a free Jesus will be wanted at EVERY club in the world really.

MD3 Gunner

All Deals Off
Why are people crying about the price? City don’t need the cash, they can ask for whatever they want. Jesus is young, hit form, has a year left and a Brazilian attacker.

The key is this though, City know Arsenal will pay it because Arsenal can’t risk Jesus becoming a free agent, a free Jesus will be wanted at EVERY club in the world really.
Chill. City don’t want that much. Olley deleted the tweet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom