• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Gabriel Jesus

Status
Not open for further replies.

daron christie

What a load of rubbish Jesus is not going to Madrid to sit on the bench where as here he’ll be the main man something he’s never had at Man City and the reason he’s leaving…Arsenal fans are easiest to wind up

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
Real Madrid and Ancelotti keen, but Arsenal mania tell me he's not good enough for our club.
He is not going there to be the main guy. You have Benzema there, so that's the difference. Helping Benzema is not the same that being the main guy.

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
What a load of rubbish Jesus is not going to Madrid to sit on the bench where as here he’ll be the main man something he’s never had at Man City and the reason he’s leaving…Arsenal fans are easiest to wind up
He would be ahead of everyone on the right wing. The Uruguayan guy is probably being moved to CM, Modric and Kroos are not immortal, Modric us playing less minutes every season.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Provided will still get two forwards only @Heavy Duty Rom will be crying if he opts to go elsewhere.

Reported fee has slowly crept up over time. He’s an improvement but like White and Ramsdale I’m not sure his enough of one to warrant what we’re paying.

Diesel

Real madrid are interested? Welp thats us out then. Hopefully we have a back up with the same profile. Unlike jumping from a vhalovic to a jesus...

lomekian

Essays are my thing
He would be ahead of everyone on the right wing. The Uruguayan guy is probably being moved to CM, Modric and Kroos are not immortal, Modric us playing less minutes every season.
Given the second half of the season Rodrygo had, that is not really a safe assumption

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

With edu and Arteta in charge. Even getting one striker will be struggle tbh. They will probably keep balugon in the end

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Arsenal still 1/2 favourites to sign him. If you think Madrid have got him in the bag, take the 4/1 with Skybet or 8/1 with Unibet. If you're stupid, he's 6/1 to join Sp**s.
It’s gonna come to price m. The club will pay almost anything for what Arteta wants. We paid 30 million for Ramsdale and 50 million for White and we were the only team bidding for them. Even if they want 50 million pounds I think the club will fork it

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Think there’s still a good chance he heads Arsenal ngl.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom