• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Gabriel Jesus

Status
Not open for further replies.

sdotzdot

Established Member
Surprise surprise, another target berated by AM not being good enough being swooped away by an actual top team? Anytime someone isn’t rated here I know they’re good.

He’s a Real Madrid level player so if the links are genuine I don’t see him coming to us at all.

Jose_Reyes_2005

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

I can't really see the logic in Jesus joining Madrid but if Chelsea throw their hat into the mix then that sounds more realistic to me. Hopefully the lure of knowing Arteta would play a factor in his decision making but Chelsea could offer him the same position as a centre forward with CL football and probably higher wages if Boely really wants to make a statement. We always seem to get lucky when it comes to forwards though so if it comes down to a technicality of Chelsea still not being able to make signings and Vinicius Jr. not getting his european passport then this would fall nicely in line with that.

My hunch is that if Jesus waits any longer then we're obviously not his ideal destination and he most likely is waiting to hear back from others before deciding. He's every girl I tried talking to from highschool until freshman year in college.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Surprise surprise, another target berated by AM not being good enough being swooped away by an actual top team? Anytime someone isn’t rated here I know they’re good.

He’s a Real Madrid level player so if the links are genuine I don’t see him coming to us at all.
So if Arsenal fail to buy him you will blame the posters here? Also you don’t get credit for who you show interest in, but who you buy. So far we bought no one

Artisan

Not Emery's Old Pal

I can't really see the logic in Jesus joining Madrid but if Chelsea throw their hat into the mix then that sounds more realistic to me. Hopefully the lure of knowing Arteta would play a factor in his decision making but Chelsea could offer him the same position as a centre forward with CL football and probably higher wages if Boely really wants to make a statement. We always seem to get lucky when it comes to forwards though so if it comes down to a technicality of Chelsea still not being able to make signings and Vinicius Jr. not getting his european passport then this would fall nicely in line with that.

My hunch is that if Jesus waits any longer then we're obviously not his ideal destination and he most likely is waiting to hear back from others before deciding. He's every girl I tried talking to from highschool until freshman year in college.
Why would City sell to Chelsea? Selling to potentially a direct rival is different than selling to minnows like us.

BIoodBrother

That why i don't post his transfer news it's just nothing info.
Bit unfair. Posters here seem to believe its 50/50 on Madrid or us and probably get the feeling that they can sleep easier now.

From Jesus comments ("i am more a winger, always have been") i could see him going to Sp**s, and play on the right but i believe that Edu will take care of this.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
I'll immediately book my hotel room in Budapest for the Europa final if magic Mik pulls this out the bag.
Remember when you used to think the Europa was worse than something you wiped off the bottom of your shoe. Confucius say ‘average managers bring humility to fans’.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Bit unfair. Posters here seem to believe its 50/50 on Madrid or us and probably get the feeling that they can sleep easier now.

From Jesus comments ("i am more a winger, always have been") i could see him going to Sp**s, and play on the right but i believe that Edu will take care of this.
Sp**s if Kulu didn't succeed there i could have seen them trying but at the moment they just looking for depth in thier Frontline. Real madrid is the real threat here players will automatically chose them. I still think we favorite but we have to put offer first don't know the reason we taking much time in this

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

I'd be much more supportive of this if he was coming to play LW, I don't see him as a main striker, especially not a lone. I just feel we need something else. Martinelli-Jesus-Saka isn't enough to fire us to top 4 next season. I don't believe the Gnabry stuff either.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

I'd be much more supportive of this if he was coming to play LW, I don't see him as a main striker, especially not a lone. I just feel we need something else. Martinelli-Jesus-Saka isn't enough to fire us to top 4 next season. I don't believe the Gnabry stuff either.
It means there is no point of Tierney and Tomiyasu to put in crosses. Not that it will stop Arteta from telling them to to it. I don’t want him as starting striker either. If he is part of the attack and is rotated, fair enough. If he is main striker our attack has gone backwards from last season

ArsenesCoatMaker

Established Member
It means there is no point of Tierney and Tomiyasu to put in crosses. Not that it will stop Arteta from telling them to to it. I don’t want him as starting striker either. If he is part of the attack and is rotated, fair enough. If he is main striker our attack has gone backwards from last season

Most of Jesus's goals come from crosses, he scores plenty of headers and his heading technique is elite

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Most of Jesus's goals come from crosses, he scores plenty of headers and his heading technique is elite
City more than any team go to the line and play low cut backs. That’s their crossing. That’s not how we play or crosses. Keep in mind they also dominant every game and camped outside opponents box. Jesus by no means is gonna challenge CBs to the type of crosses we put in

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom