• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Gabriel Jesus

Status
Not open for further replies.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
FDDD8-F0-F-F989-444-C-B580-BEC228-FDC730.jpg

Reliable journalist for Chelsea fwiw

Barry

Definitely Not An Old Poster
Chelsea are more threat for city than us they won't try to strength them. Anyway at the end its G.Jesus decision

Not saying this is a good thing but I think you're right. We're in a good position to sign players off of City because they won't view us as a threat - and obviously the club have good relations now as well with the Arteta link.

We'll get fleeced, but I'd be fairly confident of landing Zinchenko and Jesus if we are actually in for them both (think Zinchenko is less likely personally)

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Not saying this is a good thing but I think you're right. We're in a good position to sign players off of City because they won't view us as a threat - and obviously the club have good relations now as well with the Arteta link.

We'll get fleeced, but I'd be fairly confident of landing Zinchenko and Jesus if we are actually in for them both (think Zinchenko is less likely personally)
Players decision play part too if it's in man city hands they rather sell to real madrid. I don't think we get fleeced if we get both these guys for 60-65M that good deals just about thier valuation too.

ArsenesCoatMaker

Established Member
(Gabriel) Jesus (...) is on Chelsea’s shortlist. The Brazil striker’s deal runs out next year and City want £45m-£50m for the 25-year-old. Arsenal and Tottenham are also trying to sign him.

Source: Chelsea tell Romelu Lukaku he can join Inter on loan if the finances are right

Yea I just can't see Inter in their financial troubles paying a £25m loan fee or 325k wages. I could imagine them offering £2.5m and 180k in wages.

If Chelsea can't go for Jesus until Lukaku is sorted out it puts us in pole position.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Just cant see this closing anytime soon with these clubs mentioned especially with Halland, Alveres & Nunez looking to be off the table even before the window opens.

Arsenal, United, Chelsea, Sp**s, Liverpool, Bayern, Madrid, PSG, Inter all seem to be in the market for a striker right now ffs.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
It's funny that suddenly all clubs start get linked with him when from weeks ago it was so obvious we were the only serious team and player plus his agent keen the join after months of discussion with edu.

Media usually do that with us because we take long.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
It's funny that suddenly all clubs start get linked with him when from weeks ago it was so obvious we were the only serious team and player plus his agent keen the join after months of discussion with edu.

Media usually do that with us because we take long.

Yeah, this is the main thing that makes me think this is very close to being done. Get linked, get linked by reliable people, reports of terms agreed with player and now we're getting the "he's moving somewhere else" stuff.

Of course he could still move elsewhere, but the MO is there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom