• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Gabriel Jesus

Status
Not open for further replies.

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
Wow it’s almost as if the club was waiting for internationals to end before pushing ahead for signings?
Shush

looking-at-watch-13.gif

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Man my only issue is I feel we’re building a team so suited to a BMUT. Jesus is a decent header tbf but obvs doesn’t have that ability to climb above a defender. Guys like Tierney, Saka, Ødegaard, this Vieira guy, all pretty good crossers. Osimhen would EAT those crosses.

Would still be a good transfer though.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Imagine if we have two strikers who have the same phone-celebration for goal scoring! That's some weird stuff.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Man my only issue is I feel we’re building a team so suited to a BMUT. Jesus is a decent header tbf but obvs doesn’t have that ability to climb above a defender. Guys like Tierney, Saka, Ødegaard, this Vieira guy, all pretty good crossers. Osimhen would EAT those crosses.

Would still be a good transfer though.

We've spent a whole season with Cedric first time crossing balls into the box for Lacazette, who was largely never there.

I think we're already well accostumed to this scenario.

Halcyon Daze

This would be a quality signing, all jokes aside.

Do worry about our lack of proven goals in the team, but wouldn't be shocked if Jesus goes up a level here, now he will be a starter.
This is my take. Would be staggered if he doesn’t step up a level here. He’s gonna be the main man and the star signing. Feel he’ll embrace it and step up. Realistically, in this market, the best we’re gonna get. £50m isn’t ridiculous either, bored of people saying that.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
This is my take. Would be staggered if he doesn’t step up a level here. He’s gonna be the main man and the star signing. Feel he’ll embrace it and step up. Realistically, in this market, the best we’re gonna get. £50m isn’t ridiculous either, bored of people saying that.
It's almost like it's coming out of their own pockets. You'd pay 50m for Scammaca who has proven nothing.

Sanchez11

Nobody Is Coming!

Yes it is. One year left on the contract and not even in the starting eleven. If we had bid 50m he would be alredy here. I guess 40m will be the price.
Problem is we have no leverage, we only have Eddie as a cf. Jesus is as good as it gets and you pay to get rid of the competition.

dashsnow17

Trusted ⭐
Eddie being back-up CF on 100k a week or whatever is big yikes though. Let’s be real no one really knows if he’s even a prem standard player.

Wagwaan

Eddie being back-up CF on 100k a week or whatever is big yikes though. Let’s be real no one really knows if he’s even a prem standard player.

I think Eddie has shown he has the prem standard. His first real run of games and he shown what he's about.

I think he will get the most minutes he's ever had next season and bag 15+.

Plus a couple for Ghana 🇬🇭

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
If he continues his performance last 2 months performance of season then yeah at this rate he can go and score 15 goals. Jesus and Nektiah is not enough that's why we likely adding another wide goal scorer.

Wagwaan

100K a week is expensive for your 2nd choice striker tho.

But in reality that's 4.8m a season, it still cheaper than going put and spending 20m+ on a back up and that players wages.

dashsnow17

Trusted ⭐
I think Eddie has shown he has the prem standard. His first real run of games and he shown what he's about.

I think he will get the most minutes he's ever had next season and bag 15+.

Plus a couple for Ghana 🇬🇭

I mean I admire your optimism but by “prem standard” I just mean a player who’s played regularly for a prem team and looked the level. Eddie hasn’t done that, he’s not even played regularly in the Championship. His first real run of games coincided with us dropping out of top 4.

Good luck to him obviously, but he still has everything to prove and apart from closing down goalkeepers I can’t actually think of any stand out trait he has.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom