• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Gabriel Jesus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heavy Duty Rom

Outdated Tweets Merchant
Wrong I’m afraid. Rather have Balogun.
go away GIF

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Pep doesn’t even play him up top, plays Foden up there instead of this guy and chucks him on the wing in that Ferran Torres pity role.

Heavy Duty Rom

Outdated Tweets Merchant
Why’s he an upgrade? He’s putting up worse numbers in a better team.

Think we’re hyped because he plays for City and has a Brazilian passport.
I am hyped because i remember what he was like when he first came to City. Playing in their set up doesn't suit him, especially when he's in and out of the side.

- Can link up play and run in behind
- Has a poachers instinct
- Relentless presser
- Can run the channels
- Can also play on the wing
- Great age with PL experience.

Would be the best forward signing we could realistically make.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Saka and ESR (both with 10) have scored more this season than he has in 4/6 of his PL seasons. 👨‍💻

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Why’s he an upgrade? He’s putting up worse numbers in a better team.

Think we’re hyped because he plays for City and has a Brazilian passport.
younger and still have high potential maybe he also isn't regular at City. alone he won't be enough we still missing that goals 20+ striker

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

younger and still have high potential maybe he also isn't regular at City. alone he won't be enough we still missing that goals 20+ striker

I doubt he’d go from sitting on City’s bench to our one. If he comes here, he’d want to be first choice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom