• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Gabriel Jesus

Status
Not open for further replies.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
I’m guessing he switched up the name and avatar to fool people. Hate that **** by the way.
He always pretends to be James Olley, I just don’t get how people get fooled despite the lack of a blue tick.

Bloodbather

Established Member

He always pretends to be James Olley, I just don’t get how people get fooled despite the lack of a blue tick.
Probably the same people who cheer "Goal!" when they see the ball at the back of the net five seconds after the game has already been stopped by the ref.

Reactions: A_G

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

People still post aliladiere’s troll tweets??

He's probably still living off the assist he made for Pires to score the 5th goal against Inter. That & the couple goals he scored for Middlesborough against us as well...the ****!

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
He's probably still living off the assist he made for Pires to score the 5th goal against Inter. That & the couple goals he scored for Middlesborough against us as well...the ****!
This is just an Arsenal fan named Ali, not the former footballer 😭

MartiSaka

Join my "Occupy A-M" movement here 🗳
This is my fear. Not sold on Jesus at all.

Scores in patches for an unbelievable City side with the likes of KDB, Bernardo, Cancelo feeding him chances. How would he fair under a defensive coach, playing dull rigid football?

We’ll be lucky if he got 10-15 goals. He’s not the answer.
Has to be another quality striker also. If he is the only or main striker next yr, I would be worried.

Heavy Duty Rom

Outdated Tweets Merchant
Jesus "I am glad that I participated in this project of the city .. Regarding my future, it is still uncertain .. In my head I am very sure of what I want." Today, I want to celebrate with City. Of course, I'm very happy.. on vacation I will solve my future."

He's off. Just a question of where.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Let's see what will happen now it's obvious G.Jesus alone won't be enough need extra and different style

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

He's probably the absolute best we can get all things considered, but he's a massive downgrade on Auba basically. Misses more chances too.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I'm going on the record to say he's not what we need. He will drive the fanbase insane.
Every striker in this market who available is not natural goal scorer so we'll be frustrated nobody going to hit 20 goals that's why we need 2 striker

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom