• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Gabriel Jesus

Status
Not open for further replies.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
We need a CF, who offers a significant aerial threat, imo...especially in an Arteta system.

That's something we have badly lacked since Giroud, while we don't have the level of players like City to circumvent that.

We can get Jesus, very good player...but need a target man too.
Have said it above but maybe Schick from Leverkusen. Has been scoring goals for fun. Is 6ft 3 and entering his peak (26). Probably speaks English too and maybe gettable for 50m or so.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Have said it above but maybe Schick from Leverkusen. Has been scoring goals for fun. Is 6ft 3 and entering his peak (26). Probably speaks English too and maybe gettable for 50m or so.

Time to get Rozza on the phone!

Think he's the emperor of Czechoslovakia now, Schick should listen to him.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
Time to get Rozza on the phone!

Think he's the emperor of Czechoslovakia now, Schick should listen to him.
Spot on. The little Mozart orcastrating our transfer dealings. Genuinely think he would be a decent buy.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Spot on. The little Mozart orcastrating our transfer dealings. Genuinely think he would be a decent buy.
Heard very positive things about Hlozek
His numbers are impressive back to back 25 G/A season But need more proven goals scorers than young guys from levels below league. Pretty sure he'll move to some Bundesliga club

Barry

Definitely Not An Old Poster
Heard very positive things about Hlozek
His numbers are impressive back to back 25 G/A season But need more proven goals scorers than young guys from levels below league. Pretty sure he'll move to some Bundesliga club
You'd get a lot of people crying because he's young, but if you're looking at genuine talent for the future then there are not many players with a higher ceiling. It would be a gamble but I'd be all for Hlozek.

Doesn't sound like Arteta wants to go down that route this window though. The big money signings will be more experienced this time, judging by the recent quotes.

AbouCuéllar

Author of A-M essays 📚
You'd get a lot of people crying because he's young, but if you're looking at genuine talent for the future then there are not many players with a higher ceiling. It would be a gamble but I'd be all for Hlozek.
Sign Hlozek and Jesus. Both can play LW anyways, no?

I have to say I'm not sure Calvert-Lewin and Jesus would be a bad idea either.

Nunowoolmez

Established Member
Gonna be a heck of an interesting summer anyway!

Im looking forward to it. We genuinely have no idea who the supposed '2nd striker option' will be, but come next season we will have a brand new forward line.

Bring it on!

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
feels like it maybe could all be smoke & he will sign a new deal there

he has started in all their vital games in recent weeks & its not like these attackers win Peps trust easily... like today Grealish never even got a look when City desperate for goals or a bit of creativity

WiscoGooner8

feels like it maybe could all be smoke & he will sign a new deal there

he has started in all their vital games in recent weeks & its not like these attackers win Peps trust easily... like today Grealish never even got a look when City desperate for goals or a bit of creativity
He ain’t seeing the field over Haaland.

MartiSaka

Join my "Occupy A-M" movement here 🗳
G.Jesus already proven player and will definitely get you 25 G/A but won't be enough I'm interested to see who the other striker we'll target better not be DCL yes he different style of striker but not confident he'll get anything close to 15 goals.
25 G/A under Arteta. Hmmmm, not sure but definitely should improve the squad.

MartiSaka

Join my "Occupy A-M" movement here 🗳
G.Jesus our prime CF signing the other one won't be expensive. I'd love it'll be Osimhen or Abraham but they aren't moving and Nunez look too expensive
This is what I am worried about. We need a prolific, physical striker on top of Jesus; would be great business as a pair with Osimhem, Abraham or Nunez, but agree can't see us spending a huge amount on a second striker.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Gabby Jesus will not be our only FW signing. Remember we have lost Aubameyang, Lacazette and possibly Nketiah and Pepe as well. So we’ll likely add more, like a Tammy/Osimhen/Darwin, Nketiah replacement (hopefully Toney), and a Pepe replacement (Sterling, Gapko, Gnabry).

Jesus is a striker yes, who we’d expect to contribute to goal scoring. He’s also a creative player in the final third, and his ability to drop in midfield and link up play is another key reason we are signing him.

Think about what Lacazette did for us this season, that’s what Jesus is coming to do. With pace and power to run in behind as well.

Gn1212

Gabby Jesus will not be our only FW signing. Remember we have lost Aubameyang, Lacazette and possibly Nketiah and Pepe as well. So we’ll likely add more, like a Tammy/Osimhen/Darwin, Nketiah replacement (hopefully Toney), and a Pepe replacement (Sterling, Gapko, Gnabry).

Jesus is a striker yes, who we’d expect to contribute to goal scoring. He’s also a creative player in the final third, and his ability to drop in midfield and link up play is another key reason we are signing him.

Think about what Lacazette did for us this season, that’s what Jesus is coming to do. With pace and power to run in behind as well.
I heavily doubt we sign someone like Tammy/Victor/Darwin on top of Jesus.
All reports are suggesting Jesus and Tielemans are the priorities currently and treated as the star signings this window.
I think the club will try its hardest to extend Eddie, if we can't he'll get replaced but I doubt we'll spend more 40m on the replacement. And then there's the Pepe which again will probably be another versatile forward.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
I heavily doubt we sign someone like Tammy/Victor/Darwin on top of Jesus.
All reports are suggesting Jesus and Tielemans are the priorities currently and treated as the star signings this window.
I think the club will try its hardest to extend Eddie, if we can't he'll get replaced but I doubt we'll spend more 40m on the replacement. And then there's the Pepe which again will probably be another versatile forward.

Remember we have lost Auba, Lacazette and Eddie likely remains. So we would need to replace those two. Jesus alone would not be enough cover for a season IMO.

I’d say another forward in addition to Jesus is on the cards, and Pepe’s departure would bring in a further option.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom