• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Gabriel Jesus

Status
Not open for further replies.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.

I can't really see the logic in Jesus joining Madrid but if Chelsea throw their hat into the mix then that sounds more realistic to me. Hopefully the lure of knowing Arteta would play a factor in his decision making but Chelsea could offer him the same position as a centre forward with CL football and probably higher wages if Boely really wants to make a statement. We always seem to get lucky when it comes to forwards though so if it comes down to a technicality of Chelsea still not being able to make signings and Vinicius Jr. not getting his european passport then this would fall nicely in line with that.

My hunch is that if Jesus waits any longer then we're obviously not his ideal destination and he most likely is waiting to hear back from others before deciding. He's every girl I tried talking to from highschool until freshman year in college.

They have no right wingers nailed down and it's been the position Tite has been playing him.

He gets to be rotation to benzema. He would be starting a lot of games under Ancellotti.

Also, they're real Madrid.

Jose_Reyes_2005

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
They have no right wingers nailed down and it's been the position Tite has been playing him.

He gets to be rotation to benzema. He would be starting a lot of games under Ancellotti.

Also, they're real Madrid.

You're right, they are Real Madrid. The same Madrid that have to abide by La Liga's rules of registering 3 non EU players.

Vinicius Jr, Rodrygo, and Militao all won't get european passports until 2023 because of covid. Also, its the world cup. Even with rotation it's debatable whether he'd get more starts for Madrid than he was getting at city. Just because they're Real Madrid it doesn't mean all other variables go out the window.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
You're right, they are Real Madrid. The same Madrid that have to abide by La Liga's rules of registering 3 non EU players.

Vinicius Jr, Rodrygo, and Militao all won't get european passports until 2023 because of covid. Also, its the world cup. Even with rotation it's debatable whether he'd get more starts for Madrid than he was getting at city. Just because they're Real Madrid it doesn't mean all other variables go out the window.

Yeah, that's why I mentioned the right wing space. He is better than Valverde and Rodrygo. He'd get a lot of playing time there and it's the position he himself thinks is best for him.

There's been changes to current Portuguese-Brazilian visa and citizenship processes recently and *maybe* one of them could get a passport through that avenue. I don't think that is such a stumbling block as other because there's always a way for this stuff when Madrid and Barcelona are involved.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I thought we already finished talked with him and his agents lol. Well hurry up then before real madrid enter.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
Playing on the right with Richarlisson center right now against Japan.

Dani Alves was subbed and Marquinhos is being played rb, so its kinda similar to playing rw for Arsenal at the moment (Though Tomiyasu does support his wingers more).

Martinelli also on.

Because he's a winger not a Centre Forward.

<<reed>>

Lidl Tir Na Nog
I'd be much more supportive of this if he was coming to play LW, I don't see him as a main striker, especially not a lone. I just feel we need something else. Martinelli-Jesus-Saka isn't enough to fire us to top 4 next season. I don't believe the Gnabry stuff either.
"Jesus, Tielemans & Zinchenko? 6th place is secured." (с) Uli Hoeneß

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom