• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

āœļø OFFICIAL Gabriel Jesus

Status
Not open for further replies.

pigge

#Pigge #Equality

Player:Martinelli
Just because? What?! šŸ¤£
This is whats happening.
"We need a striker"
"Gabriel for 50mil is a good price"
Then i said "just because we need a striker, we shouldnt buy someone for a bad price, jesus is not worth the tag"
Now since you dont understand the concept of "just because".
i'll explain it:
If you want candy, but there are only candy that will not satisfy your sweeth tooth, but you dont like the candy. Then you would've just bought candy because you want candy, but it's not actually good candy, and you'll regret spending money on candy you didnt actually like.
"You shouldn't buy a player just because". If you still dont get it ask your mom or uncle

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

This is whats happening.
"We need a striker"
Then i said "just because we need a striker, we shouldnt buy someone for a bad price, jesus is not worth the tag"
i'll explain it:
If you want candy, but there are only candy that will not satisfy your sweeth tooth, but you dont like the candy. Then you would've just bought candy because you want candy, but it's not actually good candy, and you'll regret spending money on candy you didnt actually like.
"You shouldn't buy a player just because". If you still dont get it ask your mom or uncle
Jesus for 50 million saves us 50 million that the other proper strikers would cost, and he is a proven EPL winner.

That 50 million goes a long way to improve our overall squad.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Jesus for 50 million saves us 50 million that the other proper strikers would cost, and he is a proven EPL winner.

That 50 million goes a long way to improve our overall squad.
I rather have Osimhen for 70 than Jesus for 50. He is a good player. But we need a goalscorer. And I donā€™t think he is a great scorer

Nunowoolmez

Established Member
This is whats happening.
"We need a striker"
i'll explain it:
This made me laugh, excellent analogy...

For what it's worth I think Jesus has a lot of qualities & will really prosper being the main man. I see elements of Auba & Laca in his game. Reckon hes one of those players who's game is best when played consistently.

Entropics

Established Member

Player:Saka
I rather have Osimhen for 70 than Jesus for 50. He is a good player. But we need a goalscorer. And I donā€™t think he is a great scorer

We don't need a goal scorer, we need to play better football.

Arteta's football reduced a world class goalscorer and a pretty decent one into pretty much jokes, if we don't improve the same will happen to Jesus, Osimhen or whoever.

Arson Finger

Announce Gabriel Jesus!
il_1588xN.2052116947_a5kx.jpg

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
This is whats happening.
"We need a striker"
i'll explain it:
Well that went on way too long. Sorry, Iā€™m still laughing šŸ¤£ Youā€™re an advocate of going into a season with just Eddie as the only striker at the club because you believe Jesus isnā€™t good enough or what we need. As for the rest, I suggest you relax lad. Donā€™t be mentioning family just because youā€™re out of arms reach. Itā€™s poor form.

Xln

Get me Jesus on the phone šŸ“²
Well that went on way too long. Sorry, Iā€™m still laughing šŸ¤£ Youā€™re an advocate of going into a season with just Eddie as the only striker at the club because you believe Jesus isnā€™t good enough or what we need. As for the rest, I suggest you relax lad. Donā€™t be mentioning family just because youā€™re out of arms reach. Itā€™s poor form.
Can I be your uncle and explain you pleaaaaseee?

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
We played great football under Wenger but always relied on a goal scorer despite having better players than we have now chipping inā€¦ And we still ended up with nothing a lot of the time. Weā€™d be lucky to score 40 goals in the league if we donā€™t sign a goal scorer. We have literally nobody we can rely on.

Nunowoolmez

Established Member

Arteta's football reduced a world class goalscorer and a pretty decent one into pretty much jokes, if we don't improve the same will happen to Jesus, Osimhen or whoever.
Umm, yes, we do need a goal scorer. Goals win games & we don't score nearly enough of em!

Strikers are generally the guys scoring the goals, & we only have Eddie, who was a last resort option who has suddenly become Mr 5 year deal..

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted šŸ”»
I've reservations over Jesus and can't decide whether we're better off with him or Scamacca. I like the profile of the latter better but don't know how that will translate to the PL.

14Henry

Looking for receipts šŸ‘€
This is whats happening.
"We need a striker"
i'll explain it:
Mate where we come from we say "half a loaf is better than no bread". At the minute we have no bread with only Eddie as a striker. Jesus may not be the Haaland or Mbappe that some clueless fans wants but it is the half loaf we may just need.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Mate where we come from we say "half a loaf is better than no bread". At the minute we have no bread with only Eddie as a striker. Jesus may not be the Haaland or Mbappe that some clueless fans wants but it is the half loaf we may just need.
A better idea would be to ask FIFA to give us special dispensation to play 11 outfield players. Playing a GK seems a bit of waste really. Wouldn't want to play one 'just because', like.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom