• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Gabriel Jesus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sammy1887

New Year, Same Hate For Reed
How do i insert a gif?

Grow Square Peg GIF by michael a. salter

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
I am glad he is high caliber signing maybe there is hope for Edu yet? That being said we are far from where we need to be in terms of depth and quality even assuming De Jesus signs.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I am glad he is high caliber signing maybe there is hope for Edu yet? That being said we are far from where we need to be in terms of depth and quality even assuming De Jesus signs.
Our depth still not sorted there will further incomings Raphinha and Lisandro are surely will be signing soon maybe Tielemans too at that point we'll have squad of 25 players include 3 goal keepers of course.

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
Thank **** all the twitter bollocks is done with now. Can't wait to see him in an Arsenal shirt.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
45M is the lowest we could hope for i read its 38M guarantee plus 7M add ons from some weak links.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom