• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Gabriel Jesus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
This is why Gabby is picking us, over the Chavs...

289497224_1213229272768274_8034433811631572204_n.jpg

...how's that for a slice of fried gold, Rory Jennings...ya fugly tory!

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
This has to raise expectations if the 2 or 3 deals we hear are done get confirmed, it would be a massive infusion of talent. There can be no excuses next season. Although there really aren’t any valid excuses for the year end debacle this year.

Kav

Established Member
Incredible opinion. What have you see to suggest he’s NOT a top player?
I just think there are so many better forwards than him in world football.

Top for me is lewandowski, Benzema, Kane, Aubameyang, Mbappe, Haaland, Martinez, C.Ronaldo. Salah. Mane, Gnabry.

I just think he’s below that level. Even vlahovic, Cabral, firminho, immobile are ahead of him.

Aussie_gunner123

Established Member

I think I'm going to enjoy Brazilian culture next season, Marquinos meant to be a young talent then we've got Gabriel, Martinelli & now GJ & Raphina next year, might get half the Brazilian squad by the 23/24 season haha.

If we have Martinelli, GJ, Saka & Raphina who can play anywhere along the front line wonder if that will put ESR back centrally now considering he was originally meant to be a CAM I thought. ESR probably wouldn't get the highest amount of gametime along the front 3 now.

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

There’s this weirdo on Redcafe, Pogue Mohone (name is as **** as his posts) who camps in the Arteta/arsenal threads and talks the most ****e I’ve ever seen

Yesterday he compared the Jesus signing to Willian :lol::lol:

@Juan Matas Beard sort your guys out ffs.

Pogue ? wow , he's been there for 15 years if he is still there . :lol:

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
Looking at the people who liked this post, i'm going to make life very uncomfortable for one in particular. I know what your game, i suggest you knock it off, you parasite.
Do you have a goatee?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom