• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

āœļø OFFICIAL Gabriel Jesus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ā­
I wish people would stop calling him a striker, because he's not. He's not even a good false 9. He's a wide forward, a winger. The sooner you guys accept this fact, the happier you will be with Jesus next season.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ā­
I wish people would stop calling him a striker, because he's not. He's not even a good false 9. He's a wide forward, a winger. The sooner you guys accept this fact, the happier you will be with Jesus next season.
He's put in world class performances in the CL as a no.9.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

You have to project. Heā€™s going to start every game now.

What player scores 25 goals a season thatā€™s available? These are the signings we have to make.

He's not gonna have KDB, Foden, Cancelo, Mahrez, Silva, etc feeding him on the flip side and he won't be playing in a system known for creating chances for its striker.

samshere

Why so serieuse?
Its not people calling him a striker, its the club. He's been brought in with the express purpose of playing striker. What do you think is going to happen, Jesus will play winger and Nketiah will be striker?

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ā­
He's not gonna have KDB, Foden, Cancelo, Mahrez, Silva, etc feeding him on the flip side and he won't be playing in a system known for creating chances for its striker.

Maybe that's because the striker was terrible and blowing out of his arse for most of the game? I mean Lacazette was so bad Nketiah had people crying with happiness when he came into the team. Nobody can seriously believe Raphinha, Saka and Ƙdegaard wouldn't create chances for any half decent striker who plays for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom