• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Gabriel Jesus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bloodbather

Established Member

We on track to spend the most in the PL and probably Europe for a second season in a row.

Why are you not talking about us winning the Premier League?
City and Liverpool are on a different level, they've been at it for years. You don't get there without the main core playing together for a few years. Passing Chelsea and Sp**s for 3rd is doable though, and should be what we aim for, along with success in the EL and the domestic cups.

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

This is worrying if true. The last thing we need is another mentally weak player.

There may be a thread of truth in this, who knows, but this bloke has a personal vendetta against the club.

Used to support Arsenal now has switched allegiances to Madrid, yet still tweets about us constantly. Like a psycho ex that can't let go.

BIoodBrother

People here are completely crazy.
Vlahovic scored 9goals in 21games for Juventus fe.
Isak scored nothing and still people imagine that strikers from another league can come in here and perform. Lets see how Nunez and even Haaland do after weve seen with Lukaku yet again how difficult it can be to fit into a new league and system, before we insult a proven PL striker, who fits perfectly with our playstyle and recruitment criteria.

This is Gabriel Jesus, regular in the pep rotation, starter in the most important games for City this season, in the best attacking force in the world, 25yr of age, tied down until hes 30 with us, and people are turning their nose at him, speaking of stagnation?

What the hell. We dont even have CL to offer. Should we have signed Mane or Salah or Lewandowski? We play in the ****ing EL, so we only get talents and potential wc players but now we convinced an elite player, a finsihed article, who immediately improves us tremendously.
We signed Lucas Perez a couple of seasons ago when we needed a striker. I am just grateful

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko
This is worrying if true. The last thing we need is another mentally weak player.

He's gotten over it.

He's also been in a myriad of high pressure situations as a young footballer, having to sort himself is not something special and if anything adds to experience.

sergio_giorgini

Dying on Mt.Neymar Hill
There may be a thread of truth in this, who knows, but this bloke has a personal vendetta against the club.

Used to support Arsenal now has switched allegiances to Madrid, yet still tweets about us constantly. Like a psycho ex that can't let go.

Anybody that switches clubs is not a football man and needs a good slap.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.

He sold his account and this is a new guy running it, no?

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Isak scored nothing and still people imagine that strikers from another league can come in here and perform. Lets see how Nunez and even Haaland do after weve seen with Lukaku yet again how difficult it can be to fit into a new league and system, before we insult a proven PL striker, who fits perfectly with our playstyle and recruitment criteria.

This is Gabriel Jesus, regular in the pep rotation, starter in the most important games for City this season, in the best attacking force in the world, 25yr of age, tied down until hes 30 with us, and people are turning their nose at him, speaking of stagnation?

What the hell. We dont even have CL to offer. Should we have signed Mane or Salah or Lewandowski? We play in the ****ing EL, so we only get talents and potential wc players but now we convinced an elite player, a finsihed article, who immediately improves us tremendously.
We signed Lucas Perez a couple of seasons ago when we needed a striker. I am just grateful
This is an excellent signing and I have to credit Dumb and Dumber for pulling it off. He's going to do well here. After watching Lacazette walk like his CPAP Mask ran out of cord, Jesus will be a breath of fresh air. ;)

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Sounds like me tbf. I recall that stuff is partially true anyways, but he was a boy at the time.

Furthermore he’s not really gonna be an out and out CF is he? I assume he’s going to do Lacazette’s role but better.

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
Majority of City fans think he is a good signing for us, thats good enough for me.

However the statement in bold below from a Bluemoon post is a tad disturbing, but fits right in with Arsenal 😝 How long is this medical taking btw??

"I thought Jesus was going to be the next best number 9 that Brazil has had, during his first few games he seemed un-droppable. But injuries really hampered his seasons, when he gets a head of steam, he gets injured (even this season when he started on the right wing and was amazing). Still, i think he'll do well at Arsenal and his skills with the ball and criminally underrated."

Diesel

People in january told me that skinny ***** was worth 92 million. Lol. Glad we were saved by Sociedads stupidity

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

These times I an't think of a single person who would want Isak for 90 mil.

Some who watch him for the NT said he's good that's about all I can remember. Jesus is a good signing anyways, couldn't think of a better striker signing available to Arsenal right now.

Perfect storm of finances being available and solid relationships with both Arteta and Edu it's good business even if I don't think he's a marksman like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom