• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Gabriel Jesus

Status
Not open for further replies.

ArsenesCoatMaker

Established Member
Knew he wasn’t clinical but it’s worse than I thought.

We’re hoping heavily that something clicks for him mentally or he’s going to get 10 goals next season. 😅

Those stats are useless. Including subs appearances as games played = get in the bin

Jesus scored 1 in 5.5 shots last season. If he shoots 3 times a match, that's a 1 in 2 striker.

Entropics

Established Member

Player:Saka
Nah, this bloke supports a whole new team that have just won the CL and is still obsessed with arsenal lmao.

Yeah that's the plan, you have to hope he can up his numbers as well. If he scores 15 goals whilst offering what he does around the pitch he's a top top player. Quite confident he'll achieve that as well.

The tweets are fairly consistent with how he was before anyway, Baldy was never a fanboyish supporter

The winning method of posting a player is good, then posting he's **** and quoting himself later to pat himself in the back regardless of what happens is still there.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Jesus scored 1 in 5.5 shots last season. If he shoots 3 times a match, that's a 1 in 2 striker.
002554_1350114.gif

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
These times I an't think of a single person who would want Isak for 90 mil.

Some who watch him for the NT said he's good that's about all I can remember. Jesus is a good signing anyways, couldn't think of a better striker signing available to Arsenal right now.

Perfect storm of finances being available and solid relationships with both Arteta and Edu it's good business even if I don't think he's a marksman like that.
I told everyone Vlahovic wasn't that good but only a big guy without technical ability. Watch him at Juve, even in the same league but it's not the same to play for a big team when you are being asked to do better.

He would be a massive flop here.

bergholt

I told everyone Vlahovic wasn't that good but only a big guy without technical ability. Watch him at Juve, even in the same league but it's not the same to play for a big team when you are being asked to do better.

He would be a massive flop here.

He's scored 7 in 15 for Juve, seems ok

Legend14

Established Member
Pretty obvious Arteta has not bought into having high investment 25 goal striker. I am not going to complain about Jesus since he has many other positive attributes and will be contributing in some way every match. Also, I actually think he has 20 goals in him being the main man. Laca missed so many chances; I don’t think Jesus misses those.

Just spend the savings on a CM and LB.

Reactions: Kav

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko
Pretty obvious Arteta has not bought into having high investment 25 goal striker. I am not going to complain about Jesus since he has many other positive attributes and will be contributing in some way every match. Also, I actually think he has 20 goals in him being the main man. Laca missed so many chances; I don’t think Jesus misses those.

Just spend the savings on a CM and LB.
That would already be tremendous considering 25 goals haven't been achieved in the prem since 17/18 and anything above 20 is a contender for premier league golden boot in general.

bergholt

Unfortunately his minutes per goal isn't super useful because that's in a team creating a lot of chances. More interesting from our point of view is his goals vs expected goals, which is not good. Not as bad as Laca's, but still not good. Given that we don't create that many good chances, he's got a lot of work to do even to get past 10 goals.

Sanchez11

Nobody Is Coming!

Unfortunately his minutes per goal isn't super useful because that's in a team creating a lot of chances. More interesting from our point of view is his goals vs expected goals, which is not good. Not as bad as Laca's, but still not good. Given that we don't create that many good chances, he's got a lot of work to do even to get past 10 goals.
We will be creating alot of chances too, both Jesus and Eddie will have no excuse!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom