• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Gabriel Jesus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
I'm not even a huge fan of Jesus with his resting cry face, but he is the best we can hope for currently, and if we can't get this over the line after all these strong rumours, that might be too much.

is it not done?

Thought he was at the training ground hugging Edu etc.

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
Not going to trust 100% until I see some Arsenal or City announcement.

Fair enough, would have to take some monumental **** up for it too fall through now though, talking like some Hangover type **** happening where Edu, Arteta and Elneny go out with him on a celebratory bender and lose him somewhere or shag his mum.

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
I would to NBC. They are extremely well connected. Especially with American owners.
I don't think they are. Their pundits are almost all British expats except Tim Howard trying to have a more legitimized program. They don't have any programming geared towards the game either. It's all pregame commentary, halftime, and post game commentary then the network moves on from the sport. They got rid of their dedicated channel for the PL as well. It's pretty barebones nowadays, unfortunately.

LeadFarmer

I don't think they are. Their pundits are almost all British expats except Tim Howard trying to have a more legitimized program. They don't have any programming geared towards the game either. It's all pregame commentary, halftime, and post game commentary then the network moves on from the sport. They got rid of their dedicated channel for the PL as well. It's pretty barebones nowadays, unfortunately.

Peacock TV baby! :D

Badger_Revenge

They got rid of their dedicated Sports Channel. I think the Premier League and NHL hockey were the things keeping that afloat. But they lost the hockey, so folded NBC Sports into Peacock. They play PL games on NBC and NBC sister channels, like USA.

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
They got rid of their dedicated Sports Channel. I think the Premier League and NHL hockey were the things keeping that afloat. But they lost the hockey, so folded NBC Sports into Peacock. They play PL games on NBC and NBC sister channels, like USA.
Yeah, it sucks, tbh. They spent a ton of money for the PL rights and treat it like crap.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐

He’s filming something at The Emirates today. Don’t they realise all this does is suck the life out of the transfer? If they want to maximise engagement announce it in dribs and drabs. One day announce with the shirt, the next day stadium tour or whatever other **** they like doing. Nobody really cares about any of that **** anyway. Seeing him meet new team mates is mildly interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom