• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Gabriel Jesus

Status
Not open for further replies.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

If Gabriel Jesus has a million fans, I’m one of them. If Gabriel Jesus has 5 fans, I’m one of them. If Gabriel Jesus has 1 fan, that fan is me. If Gabriel Jesus has no fans, I’m no longer alive. If the entire world is against Gabriel Jesus, I am against the entire world.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

If Gabriel Jesus has a million fans, I’m one of them. If Gabriel Jesus has 5 fans, I’m one of them. If Gabriel Jesus has 1 fan, that fan is me. If Gabriel Jesus has no fans, I’m no longer alive. If the entire world is against Gabriel Jesus, I am against the entire world.
Somebody watches Love island.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Gabriel Jesus onlyfans

• Funny
Reactions: A_G

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
I wonder if potential announcement days take up Hagns full schedule. Like, he doesn’t plan for anything else those days.

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
Why are the only club doing this? What happened to the times the player just dominated a ball, made some tricks and that's all. Why they need to make all that BS for social media. I hate our PR. It's like watching all that satire of Vought from The Boyz, but in real life.

Entropics

Established Member

Player:Saka
Why are the only club doing this? What happened to the times the player just dominated a ball, made some tricks and that's all. Why they need to make all that BS for social media. I hate our PR. It's like watching all that satire of Vought from The Boyz, but in real life.

Our man Frimpon needs to eat

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
It’s an Arsenal thing. Back in the day, Cazorla had already started training with the team before they announced his transfer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom