• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Gabriel Magalhães: Not Our Only Signing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
He reminded me a bit of Kolo...someone who has the power and pace to really press attackers very tightly, but is pretty good with the ball at his feet too.

I know it's only one game against a relegation fighting team who didn't play their best striker, but how can you not get excited by what you watched...all the base elements are there for Gabby to be a star here!

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Nah the arm hairs though

Have you seen his Auba pic? :lol:

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Think he's look really good, few miss judgements at times but this is his second game in over 6 months.

His passes into the midfield and a couple to Auba were very nice.

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
A mixed bag tonight. He struggled on crosses a bit, but did make some good blocks. Looked quite good on the ball.

Once this lad adapts he'll be a really good player.

Gooner_girl14

Love him already tbh. Physical, reads the game well and can pass. He looks like he'll need no time at all to adapt to the league.

Wizzard

Had a few unlucky moments today, but still a very good performance, especially with absolute dogshite like Slowding and Kolasinac next to him. I just love how he comes for every cross and dives into blocks. Great awareness aswell, when he blocked Souceks shot after Leno went for the neckbreaker.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
When Luiz comes back in, I assume Arteta will move Gabriel to the left...since he likes a right and left footer either side of the middle centreback, does that mean it's always gonna be Holding/Mustafi?

**** that...get Partey in, go to a 4-3-3!

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Also that block against Antonio twice at 2nd half saved us from 2 goals. He look comfertable and read the game well he chose his moment to be aggressive he very young but signs of top quality defender is there next week is big test

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Really good. Think there was another communication issue but otherwise really promising

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom