• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Gabriel Magalhães: Not Our Only Signing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Agreed about Gabriel not been tested against world class strikersyet but you know the signs of good center back he read the game well he don't panic he chose his moments to be aggressive he good in air and impressive with his passing already.

He the modern CB teams love. He'll make mistakes that normal he not immune.

balthazar

Agreed about Gabriel not been tested against world class strikersyet but you know the signs of good center back he read the game well he don't panic he chose his moments to be aggressive he good in air and impressive with his passing already.

He the modern CB teams love. He'll make mistakes that normal he not immune.
Neymar Jr. and Mbappe say hi

Kav

Established Member
Hasn’t he already played against Salah? Is he not world class?

He played against Cavani, Mbappe, Neymar, Ben Yedder, Depay, Dembele, Icardi in Ligue un so I wouldn’t behave like he’s untested. He’s certainly new to the EPL and he will have to adjust his game but he will be fine.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

He has good potential. I think he will have bit of up and down first season with many positives for the future

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Hasn’t he already played against Salah? Is he not world class?

He played against Cavani, Mbappe, Neymar, Ben Yedder, Depay, Dembele, Icardi in Ligue un so I wouldn’t behave like he’s untested. He’s certainly new to the EPL and he will have to adjust his game but he will be fine.
He played against Mbappe and Neymar, played CL, and we signed him after but @yousif_arsenal needs to see if he can handle Bamford and Callum Wilson first.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

He played against Mbappe and Neymar, played CL, and we signed him after but @yousif_arsenal needs to see if he can handle Bamford and Callum Wilson first.
It’s been 4 league games. I can imagine after 4 league games the Mustafi thread was like this. Finally we got dominat cob and what a great buy.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

He has good potential. I think he will have bit of up and down first season with many positives for the future
No. We're due a top top signing. He's going to be excellent for the next few years until we sell him to Madrid for 100M in 2027.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

No. We're due a top top signing. He's going to be excellent for the next few years until we sell him to Madrid for 100M in 2027.
7 years of him surely not, he deserves that transfer after winning 4PL and 3CL titles with us. He will leave a legend.

Kysus

What a beast wow, looks the real deal.
Gabriel, Partey, Xhaka GL trying to bully us now.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

I’m a big fan but only for like 1/3 of her posts, for the rest I’m not so keen. I can’t explain why though, just one of them ones.

She looks a bit like the kinda girl who'd punch you in the face for looking at another bird. But them types are also the ones who'd rarse you in the bedroom and have no boundaries.

I like it.

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
What a beast wow, looks the real deal.
Gabriel, Partey, Xhaka GL trying to bully us now.
We've been bullied loads of times when Xhaka has played, he doesn't know how to use his frame. Size does not equal strength.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom