• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Gabriel Magalhães: Not Our Only Signing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Haven’t seen an L like this since Barcelona 6-1 PSG.

@Trilly made @say yes his daddy today.

giphy.gif
Choose your battles wisely my g. Are the likes worth it?

akhil

So did that Napoli bid ever reach Lille or does the bid have to quanratine as well?:rofl:

That was a unique way to announce it. I actually thought it was pretty funny considering the recent trend has been to put out jazzy videos.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
who will welcome partey and Aouar in group videochat? i hope Auba and Laca.

kofigunner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Which of you were spamming him?
“"So many fans were sending me messages asking me to join Arsenal, and that played a big part in me signing for this club," Gabriel told Arsenal Digital. ”

say yes

forum master baiter
Terrible moderation.

I actually waited for him to be announced and posted it in the correct sub-forum.

Bootcut wasteman jumped the gun, didn't even post a picture and posted it in the wrong forum and still gets ownership?

Correct it or I'm gone tonight.

p.s. I don't even get to edit my tags? This is a disgrace, I think you're reading some of my final posts on here.
I didn’t post this one until he appeared on screen.

Maybe just upgrade your dial-up broadband?

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Petition for @say yes to be publicly shamed every match thread.
He didn't even put the players full name on his original thread. A disgraceful mod has given him my thread title and tags but given him ownership of the thread.

I can't even edit the thread I made and somehow I'm the second post?:lol:

Drink it in mate. These are some of my last actions on this forum.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
He didn't even put the players full name on his original thread. A disgraceful mod has given him my thread title and tags but given him ownership of the thread.

I can't even edit the thread I made and somehow I'm the second post?:lol:

Drink it in mate. These are some of my last actions on this forum.
Merged the two threads, he beat you out by seconds.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom