• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Gabriel Magalhães: Not Our Only Signing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Since starting with us only mistake he made in 1st minute against Fulham after that he been absolutely incredible in all aspects of defending. He read the game well 1v1 he look almost comfertable and solid in air he look very good as expected.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Merte and Kos were top quality and I won't hear otherwise

Loved them, both were quality (especially Kos) just it's not what we had at Highbury...though I suppose Partey is already our best Emirates era CM we have bought when you think about it too :lol:

Geofranco

Would let Saka date his daughter

Player:Saka
I just don't see how he regresses. Unless something traumatic happens. He has the size, strength, power and defensive instincts to be a top CB for years to come.

He is just 22 and can only get better from here. Just needs to right partner next to him, hopefully Saliba can grow into that role.

Saliba is very good on the ball for a defender, that is something Gabriel isn't excellent at, so they can balance each other out.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Mustafi was terrible. Me and @Hunta were both against him massively, he was making mistakes for Everton, then looked shaky non stop for Germany.

Don’t know why PSG didn’t sign Gabriel, their team was terrible on Tuesday.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

There was a lot of raised eyebrows when we signed Mustafi for that amount tbh.

Spanish experts were a bit confused. Not the case with Gabriel as Utd and Napoli wanted him. He will be at Real Madrid within 3 years this guy.

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
As some people have posted, there were a lot of raised eyebrows when we were interested in Mustafi. I even remember a tweet from Gary Neville being unsure as to why Arsenal wanted him. Mustafi made lots of mistakes but he wasn’t punished and besides you never ever trust a small CB.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

As some people have posted, there were a lot of raised eyebrows when we were interested in Mustafi. I even remember a tweet from Gary Neville being unsure as to why Arsenal wanted him. Mustafi made lots of mistakes but he wasn’t punished and besides you never ever trust a small CB.
That's what I like about Gabriel and what I've wanted in a CB for ages. Someone who ticks all the physical boxed before a ball is even kicked.

Even if he does make mistakes he can bail himself out 9/10 times by just using his height or power. Before you know it forwards won't even bother trying to get into physical duels with him because they'll know it's pointless, all of this happening while he continues to work on his mental attributes.

Kind of like how VVD rarely has to sprint these days because forwards usually don't even bother with him.:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom