• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Gabriel Magalhães: O Monstro

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel

Ruben Dias gets spun on the reg, when not protected by City having all the ball the time... he's always awful for Portugal.

Silva at his peak, would be better...but not now, plus he's in a back three at Chelsea, which is always easier.

Gabriel as clear of them, as his hairline is from his forehead, imo.

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
I think at times we overhype our players based on a pretty small sample size but he's coming on in leaps and bounds this season.

Carry on at this rate and in a season or so he'll be in the conversation when it comes to the best CB's in the league.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Just like Ben. Gabriel had absolutely no problem at home games he very good defender and every corner for us now is big chance he nearly very good goal today from corner

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Love Gabriel, but for him to he considered one kf the best in the league, he's got to start putting in these big performances against the real top sides. That will come though as the team improves as a whole.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
I don’t see many better CB’s around. He has everything and he’s become so much more composed in his defending. His head used to go a bit after an error, now he brushes it off and continues playing his game.

Nice little pass into Laca before Martinelli’s goal. He’s such a presence on the pitch now and he’s clearly accepting more responsibility. He’s going all the way to the top.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Seen people say he has language issues, but he is always seems to be yelling at people...can he speak English?

Or is he just yelling at his teammates in Portuguese and they just move into whatever position in his pointing in, out of fear :lol:

A_M Iniesta

Next milestone for the back 5 is how they deal with the top sides , i know there good but some question marks are still there

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
He’s always shouting and gesturing. How good is his English? The guys such a beast man I feel so confident with him at the back.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom