• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Gabriel Magalhães: O Monstro

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Weird how nobody praises him in the media. Commentators watch him absolutely body players and just go silent. Only taking VVD and Dias over him in the Barclays.

They keep saying Ben White should be captain, but not him :lol:

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Weird how nobody praises him in the media. Commentators watch him absolutely body players and just go silent. Only taking VVD and Dias over him in the Barclays.
They watch but they dont see. It's not very fashionable to big up an foreign Arsenal CB either.

Bloodbather

Established Member

They watch but they dont see. It's not very fashionable to big up an foreign Arsenal CB either.
Arsenal was associated with having a shambolic defense for so long that their defenders have to be extra good to get credit. They'll probably wake up to Gabriel soon enough.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
I agree, tbh.

Need Pablo Mari back in the team ASAP!

REWB

Has talent, but if we want to be a better side we might need to replace him unless he improves in big games where he's under pressure...

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
Not the first time he's done absolutely braindead things out there, I have my eye on him now that was really frustrating.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Complete lack of maturity from him, complete meltdown making two brainless decisions. People were talking about him as Captain but he's got a lot of growing up to do.

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Smith-Rowe
Has done this before. Has to control his hot head or he's at the risk of becoming another xhaka.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom