• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Gabriel Magalhães: O Monstro

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
He's only turned 24, which is nothing for a CB...lost his head a little, bit that match was bullshit, so can understand why...still been good for us and will bounce back.

He misses the League Cup game, doesn't he...not the Sp**s one?

juice man

Can't make his mind up
Hope they have a serious word with him and he learns from this. Lost us the game tonight, ridiculous yellow cards.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
He has to know better than to make a challenge on a yellow, but when have you ever seen a player booked for scuffing the penalty spot? I remember Fernando Torres doing that at Old Trafford once and not getting punished.

Lidl_Reed

Wants a new name
Moronic decision, he's had a few Mustafi moments so far. Needs to shape up, because he has potential to be a great, and not merely a very good CB

Lidl_Reed

Wants a new name
He has to know better than to make a challenge on a yellow, but when have you ever seen a player booked for scuffing the penalty spot? I remember Fernando Torres doing that at Old Trafford once and not getting punished.
Clear yellow. Why would you even do that anyway? I'd be pretty ****ing pissed if someone did that to us, got no yellow and say, we missed the ensuing pen. Utterly braindead idiotic decision.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Was a bit hot headed, but the ref was a joke...just tell Gabriel to calm down and the next one he is off, not like it's a super bad challenge... couldn't wait to send him off, ffs.

Remember when Jorginho on a yellow pulled Guendo down on the counter for us, somehow that situation ended with Matteo getting booked :lol:

Nothing will convince me that refs are super harsh with our players, the stuff I have seen us get punished for v other teams since I started watching football, is a ****ing disgrace.

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
Can’t call him a top CB or even a top CB in the making atm.

Have to agree. Best you can say is that he's solid or maybe above average. Wonder if Saliba and White are the future pairing.

Latest posts

Top Bottom