• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Gabriel Magalhães: O Monstro

Monstar-Gunn4r

Established Member
Forming a good partnership with White already, they covered each other well but Gabriel definitely doing more of the covering today with each of them being very aware of the other. Dont think its neccesary to talk down one player to talk up another.

One fantastic thing Ill take from the having 3-4 offsides is they must be communicating well.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

He gets super tight on guys which will backfire a couple times this season against more wily opposition. Against straight forward brutes like Burnley though, yeah he’ll have that up all day.

Probably our best CB, if he cuts out the partying could be a beast.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
How is Fred getting called up to Brazil, but this don isn't?

(Not that I really want Gabriel to go at the minute, with all the international clearance bullshit that's going...but I am annoyed in principal!)

Edit...think Emerson from Sp**s got called up too, that guy looks worse than Andre Santos as a fullback, ffs :lol:

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

How is Fred getting called up to Brazil, but this don isn't?

(Not that I really want Gabriel to go at the minute, with all the international clearance bullshit that's going...but I am annoyed in principal!)

Edit...think Emerson from Sp**s got called up too, that guy looks worse than Andre Santos as a fullback, ffs :lol:
Gabriel has been playing so little. What were the CB's chosen?

yybecause

Formerly known as ArsenaLover
He gets super tight on guys which will backfire a couple times this season against more wily opposition. Against straight forward brutes like Burnley though, yeah he’ll have that up all day.

Probably our best CB, if he cuts out the partying could be a beast.
likes to party a lot?

MartiSaka

Join my "Occupy A-M" movement here 🗳
Like what I have seen this season and the start of last season. Let's hope we get consistency across the season given we need him to be our leader in defence.

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
Largely kept Kane in his pocket the last couple times he's played him. Been so good thus far this season. He's had his year of bedding in, I expect him to really push on now.

Top Bottom