• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Gabriel Magalhães: O Monstro

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
For a 24 year old CB,in his second season in the country/league, think he has been brilliant....will only get better too.

2 goal line clearances tonight too, big moments... hopefully his new hair, has sorted out his form.

Monstar-Gunn4r

Established Member
Not his best game, but an important moment was when he kept his head when McTonminay dragged him to the ground by the neck, then shoved his hand in Gabriel's face, then McTominay jogged off which the ref was fine with. Could only imagine if it had been the other way around.

Riou

He hasn't been perfect these past 2 games.

But man, he has made some big blocks/clearances in each of them.

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Had a crucial block against someone in the first half, can't remember who but another moment that ensured we stayed in front.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
The utd goal was from him he having these lose of focus and not see who around him.

Saliba will easily take his place next season if he continues that

dka1

100% Dark Chocolate
Trusted ⭐

The utd goal was from him he having these lose of focus and not see who around him.

Saliba will easily take his place next season if he continues that

I do love Saliba but that's extremely unlikely to happen.

The reason isn't necessarily ability based, but remember that Arteta much prefers a left footed LCB and a right footed RCB, so much so that unless Gabriel got injured I don't think Saliba could displace him no matter what.

If Arteta didn't have that strict requirement then I suppose I could see your scenario happening (if Saliba stays).

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Ødegaard
Have been telling this every week now. 2nd half of this season, every game he's making at least 1 goal conceding mistake. Was the same 2nd half of last season as well. Concerning.

Riou

In the training video were Djourou returned.

Gabriel kept hitting White in the back of the head, telling him to "respect my guy", referring to Nuno.

Then Saka kept trying to get Gabriel to hit Eddie :lol:

Riou

AM hates him for some reason, but he keeps delivering for us.

My CB, love him!

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Off form but you can be sure with this guy you always have chance to score from corners or set pieces.

Blankety Blank

emoji merchant
Gabriel & White are still both young & will improve. Even now i would say they are probably as good as any CB pairing in the prem outside the top 2 teams.
Yes some rash moments but also chips in with important goals/clearances.

He is still my guy 👍

Dont forget losing BOTH 1st choice full backs will put more strain on the CBs & the defence will feel less secure.

tbh Im not sure their is a LCB in World football that would have a cigar on playing next to Granit or Nuno 🤣

Top Bottom